• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

That game was brutal to play. So much latency and spikes, but I don't know what else we could have done. We also had a 17mph wind that was going right with the length of the field, so he had a punt that went like 8 yards (latency+wind=death).
Just a hard game to plod through. Sucks either of us had to take a loss in an important AFC game.
I pulled out a 13-7 W, I think it was.

Playing ranked draft champions right now and there is 0 lag =\

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The depth to the character moves they've been adding to the DLC characters has been really cool

they could have honestly charged double what they did for both cloud and bayonetta and i wouldn't have complained at all. i don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

CB3

Man, fuck that Geno tease.

Part of me is happy they remember he and that game exists. They even played the forest maze music.

The other part is mad they even said anything at all. Who cares about those fucking mii costumes at all

BigAT

I'm almost 100% sure that it did.

Who is Geno?

This makes me sad.

mallow-crying-super-mario-rpg-animated-gif-snes-1996.gif

CB3

What if I told you I have never played any Super Mario RPG games? How can you even make Mario an RPG!?

Then you've made a crucial misstep in your life somewhere. Fortunately, you can still correct that mistake.

Top Bottom