• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

What if I told you I have never played any Super Mario RPG games? How can you even make Mario an RPG!?

tumblr_mqp3n3dhN31rrftcdo1_500.gif

Great as if I didn't suck ass enough at Dota!

A prize to spellcasters and fighters alike, the Arcane Rune infuses its user's abilities with arcane energy, reducing all spell cooldowns and mana cost

Oh cool its the blue buff from League of Legends.

eznark

Banned
Nice buff to Phoenix
Goodnight Huskar
That venge scepter!
Shadow word did not need a buff but sweet!

Looks like another fun patch. Seems like one that will significantly change the pro meta.

Splat

Iron Branch

Can now be used by targeting the ground, planting a happy little tree that lasts 20 seconds. 200 Cast Range.

i don't even

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
me and fmt are in smash if anyone wants in.

Crimson if you want to join you better make sure your internet isnt shit before hand.

dammit i missed it!? i should check facebook more often :( happy birthday wellington!

with that said, are you and birdles playing soon?

and second part to that question, birdles do you want to double dip tonight (we are opponents next week)? otherwise i'm home all day tomorrow

Sokantish

I keep having troubles progressing through the story mode missions in Xenoblade :( I have to keep going back to do side stuff to get some XP. I just want my skell!

Anyone want an invite to Fortnite?

Top Bottom