• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Birdman. The game was very laggy, and I couldn't do anything with my replacement QB with Nassib now out. You were bringing instant pressure and on a few plays your DL came in unblocked. The passing game was totally non-existant with this guys inaccuracy so I was pretty much dead in the water.

My only question....

My brother....

You are playing with the Saints PB, which I assume you are comfortable with. Why on Earth was it taking you so long to pick plays?

brentech

Sorry welli, I couldn't let this fall through the cracks
Code:
10:09 WellingtonGAF: damn
10:09 WellingtonGAF: if this is what its like to play me I'm sorry
10:10 brenttrek: Kappa 
10:10 WellingtonGAF: this is pretty absurd
10:13 WellingtonGAF: holy ***
10:13 WellingtonGAF: is his strategy to bore me to death

GIF-Amused-elevator-fart-grin-happy-Mischievous-pleased-proud-satisfied-smile-smirk-GIF.gif

Birdman02

GG Birdman. The game was very laggy, and I couldn't do anything with my replacement QB with Nassib now out. You were bringing instant pressure and on a few plays your DL came in unblocked. The passing game was totally non-existant with this guys inaccuracy so I was pretty much dead in the water.

My only question....

My brother....

You are playing with the Saints PB, which I assume you are comfortable with. Why on Earth was it taking you so long to pick plays?

GG man. Really wanted to stick with the running game. I would usually give up on it after such a slow start. Nothing pretty but it worked out.

As for play calling, I have been switching between the saints and colts books the last few weeks. Sometimes I am looking for plays that aren't there, but I am generally just an indecisive play caller. Don't really know what else to say.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Code:

GIF-Amused-elevator-fart-grin-happy-Mischievous-pleased-proud-satisfied-smile-smirk-GIF.gif

I don't care!

I am sorry if it's like that playing me! I at least pick a play quickly and usually only do about 2 checks.

eznark

Banned
Code:

I am so happy right now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Advanced.

Brent let me know when you wanna play. I can go if you're still here tonight. If not tomorrow after 3PM PST should work.

Somnia

Greg my schedule is pretty shitty. I could play tomorrow between 8:30-10pm cst. Friday after 10pm cst and Saturday in the afternoon but no later than 2pm.

Like I said pretty shitty.

Greg

Greg my schedule is pretty shitty. I could play tomorrow between 8:30-10pm cst. Friday after 10pm cst and Saturday in the afternoon but no later than 2pm.

Like I said pretty shitty.
all good - Saturday afternoon is probably the best bet then

if I'm back in time, I could probably make Friday night work if that works better for you, but tomorrow is out for sure

Rorschach

Geeze... Guess I won't be playing DotA when I get back... I'll just be learning all the new stuff. Some of these changes seem like they're just done for the sake of change.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Change is good. Think back to what it was when you first started playing dota. Then imagine all the things that happened before than point and in dota 1 that you never saw. Look up the Gambler hero that got taken out completely. Shit has always been kind of wild.

The general feeling i get form reading the patch notes is that there is more depth to items and hero builds. Which in turn gives you more ways to potentially outplay your opponent. Which is what you would want in dota, i think.

Rorschach

Change IS good. That is what will keep the game going for the long haul. It's just overwhelming when you miss a patch and then the next one is this big.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the range increases and some of the hero changes, but I will deal with it. Gonna be so rusty. T_T

Top Bottom