• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Ferny

Also, EVERYONE knows that Dwight is a bitch. That's not just a Laker fan thing. Come to Orlando one day and ask anyone about Dwight. Soon, you'll be able to do the same in Houston.

EZNARK GET R6 YOU COUNTRY CLUB SNOB!

Smokey

MaddenGaf DadBros

Strollers

These fuks are expensive. Or maybe my wife is just going after those with tons of features. How much did yall spend?

Ferny

MaddenGaf DadBros

Strollers

These fuks are expensive. Or maybe my wife is just going after those with tons of features. How much did yall spend?

You trying to add a GFX card to the stroller or something. They can certainly can get expensive depending on brand and all that.

TheCrow

Doesn't that usually imply that one of the edges is good? I'm not seeing a positive here.

The positive is that I'll be playing with rors again.

tumblr_n93bjexYqv1sp5mwno1_500.gif

Mrbob

Finals today were the worst. Glad I'm done for awhile.

I picked up rb6 on ps4 and rise of Tomb Raider. Time to play some games.

MaddenGaf DadBros

Strollers

My sister actually just wrote for a friend of mine, a long ass list of stuff baby parents should get for their newborn, might you be interested in seeing this?

It's for a girl but the stuff obviously for a girl you'll see and be able to do just the male version for yung smokes

Smokey

You trying to add a GFX card to the stroller or something. They can certainly can get expensive depending on brand and all that.

Stroller dabbin on these hos bruh

My sister actually just wrote for a friend of mine, a long ass list of stuff baby parents should get for their newborn, might you be interested in seeing this?

It's for a girl but the stuff obviously for a girl you'll see and be able to do just the male version for yung smokes

Yeh i wanna see it. My wife and her sis been taking care of most of it. She came to me woth that stroller price tho and im like...whew

Smokey when are you free?

Tonight

Stroller dabbin on these hos bruh

Yeh i wanna see it. My wife and her sis been taking care of most of it. She came to me woth that stroller price tho and im like...whew

Tonight

PM me your email or wherever you'd like me to send this

Also you will be around for 2k/R6 tonight after Madden right? RIGHT?

Splat

Smokes: at least when they're young, having a stroller that a car seat plugs into is super useful, so you don't have to unbuckle/rebuckle every time to go anywhere.

DCX

DCX
As splat said, a convertible stroller car seat is the best way to go. If the baby is sleeping it will allow him to continue sleeping during transfers from one to another.

Extremely valuable. You don't need an expensive one. I'm sure the Gracco brand will have a decent priced one that will suit your needs!

DCX

Smokey

Also you will be around for 2k/R6 tonight after Madden right? RIGHT?

No comment at this time.

Smokes: at least when they're young, having a stroller that a car seat plugs into is super useful, so you don't have to unbuckle/rebuckle every time to go anywhere.

As splat said, a convertible stroller car seat is the best way to go. If the baby is sleeping it will allow him to continue sleeping during transfers from one to another.

Extremely valuable. You don't need an expensive one. I'm sure the Gracco brand will have a decent priced one that will suit your needs!

DCX

I think she was looking at something like this. I also think shes entering that nesting stage. God damn going crazy with the room and shit.

Also i cant decide on the Luke/Crimson game. For selfish reasons i need crimson to win. But for a bunch of other reasons its fuk Alabama and Crimson. Im torn.

No comment at this time.

I think she was looking at something like this. I also think shes entering that nesting stage. God damn going crazy with the room and shit.

Also i cant decide on the Luke/Crimson game. For selfish reasons i need crimson to win. But for a bunch of other reasons its fuk Alabama and Crimson. Im torn.

Roll Tide, Smokey

Top Bottom