• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Man, that lawyer Len that the kid has seems like a complete schmuck smiling for camera all the time. Doesn't seem like the brightest bulb around. Seems to be there just to be in the news.

I'm sure poor people are given excellent free lawyers!!!

Shit is depressing... just wait till you finish episode 10 and you realize no one actually gives two shits what they did to that kid.

Man, that lawyer Len that the kid has seems like a complete schmuck smiling for camera all the time. Doesn't seem like the brightest bulb around. Seems to be there just to be in the news.

the most disgusting part of that is the OTHER dude who made him draw the pictures of how he "killed" her. then he calls the lawyer back so giddy. what a fucking scumbag

nightz (or anyone else potentially on the edge) did you think more about if you're playing next season? offseason will start tonight so i want to make sure we have all 32 teams accounted for. madden was on flash sale so rob did end up buying it so we do have someone if anyone decides to leave

CheeseBall3 got cheeseball'd

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Good game. That pass rush was rough. Didn't need to pass much but when I needed it there was just no time

LukeSmith

The HB Weak Strong Flood double hot route to streaks (puts Kelce and your slot reciver on one) is a pretty good modified four verts, but without the angle usually on the tight end's part of the vertical

sorry bros im in the middle of xmas dinner stuff. i don't care if we vance tonight or tomorrow morning (to give people time to scout). phee/cb im fine with whatever!

CB3

Advanced to offseason. Resign your guys!

Im typing up the retirement list right now. its BIG

CB3

Bengals - Wallace Gilberry
Broncos - Demarcus Ware, Owen Daniels, Tommy Kelly Vonta Leech
Browns - Barry Cofield
Bucs - Ahmad Bradshaw
Chargers - Phillip Rivers, Antonio Gates, Danny Woodcock, Darnell Dockett
Dolhpins - CJ Mosley
Giants - Rashad Jennings, Cullen Jenkins
Jags - Chris Clemons, Anquan Boldin
Jets - Antwan Barnes
Lions - Desmond Bishop,
Pats - Stephen Nicholas
Skins - Nate Gardner, Jhari Evans
Seahawks - Evan Mathis
Titans - Anthony Fasano
Colts - Andre Johnson, Mike Brisiel
Vikings - Chad Greenway
Cowboys - Tony Romo
Texans - Vince Wilfork
Eagles - Donnie Jones, Darren Sproles, Demeco Ryans
Cheifs - Jason Avant

And thats just the first period of retirements!

Fuck thought I had a couple mil in cap space but now I have negative 1.13 mil! How long are we going to stay at resigning? I have to figure this shit out.

Anybody want Alex Smith or Maclin?

Fmt, I know you want your boy, the super bowl champion, Alex smith.

Top Bottom