• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Merry Christmas

Draft Sunday so we don't have to wait days on end for the multiple stages of FA where anyone worth a damn doesn't sign a contract till the last day!

I guess I'll try draft champs

alright here are the two options. ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE SO BE SURE!

#1. Draft this sunday @ 9 am. under this scenario, we will advance to FA tomorrow morning at 9 am. You will submit your best bid on whatever FA's you want and then on sunday morning at 8 am, i will advance through the entirety of FA in one shot. The only problem with this method is you lose some scouting time during FA. Take that into account!

#2. Draft this coming tuesday @ 6 pm pst. under this scenario, we would have normal 24 hour advance times for the 3 FA periods (saturday to sunday sunday to monday, monday to tuesday)

Because there is no vote changing, the vote doesn't need to be private. Most votes wins, if there is a tie we'll figure it out

Somnia

alright here are the two options. ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE SO BE SURE!

#1. Draft this sunday @ 9 am. under this scenario, we will advance to FA tomorrow morning at 9 am. You will submit your best bid on whatever FA's you want and then on sunday morning at 8 am, i will advance through the entirety of FA in one shot. The only problem with this method is you lose some scouting time during FA. Take that into account!

#2. Draft this coming tuesday @ 6 pm pst. under this scenario, we would have normal 24 hour advance times for the 3 FA periods (saturday to sunday sunday to monday, monday to tuesday)

Because there is no vote changing, the vote doesn't need to be private. Most votes wins, if there is a tie we'll figure it out

eznark

Banned

Listening to Beast Cast while driving....this is what role playing games are? You literally play a role in some shitty basement dwellers screen play?

God damn, Gravedigger. No wonder I can never get a rise out of you. Nothing I say can be worse than the reality.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
THE LIST:

1. CB
2. FMT
3. Crimson
4. Soka
5. DCX
6. Rinse
7. AT
8. Smokey
9. Birdman
10. Nightz
11. Eznark
12. Pete
13. LJ
14. Phee

eznark

Banned
Walter Payton went for 90% completion and 250 yards.

I won with two FB dives and Brees playing game manager.

Draft Champions!

rinse82

#1 Sunday Draft (9AM PST)
1. Brent
2. TLBB
3. Bowser
4. Eznark

#2 Tuesday Draft (6PM PST)
1. Rinse
2. Nightz
3. Phee
4. Ferny
5. Somnia
6. Pistolpete
7. Smokey
8. Drizz
9. Wellington (but wants 7PM PST?)
10. Birdies

eznark

Banned
Fuck it, take me out

I don't want to deal with that shit

Payton is the best QB I've faced in this game too. He was pinpoint accurate while on the run. The guy just fortunately wasn't very good. I'll draft him at QB in a heartbeat in this tournament.

Brent Celek is a great fullback!

Top Bottom