• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When are we advancing past the resign period? Fmt text me before you do it if you do it!

We advancing or nah? Re-signing should already be done or should have been done during the season. Let's get this show on the road, I need to get to the scouting sections.

WK laning is actually so much better now that you can skill vampiric early and not push the lane

early point in vampiric + PMS
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

I'm done. Had to tag Calais Campbell's ass. brought back michael floyd as well as my shitty kicker and honey badger

There's LJ and anybody else need to do it? I'm guessing it'll go 24 hours from the last one, whenever that was, but it's FMT's call

Well I just purchased Rainbow 6. Download is saying 5-6 hours. Should've done it last night

chances are we'll still be in it anyways lol

but we can do some 2k in the meantime

I'm done. Had to tag Calais Campbell's ass. brought back michael floyd as well as my shitty kicker and honey badger

There's LJ and anybody else need to do it? I'm guessing it'll go 24 hours from the last one, whenever that was, but it's FMT's call

chances are we'll still be in it anyways lol

but we can do some 2k in the meantime

I'm down for 2k! It might add a few hours to my download though

LJ11

I'm done resigning, my roster is so garbage, no clue how I'll fill a 53 man roster. Almost impossible to really put a squad together with the stunted development. Drafted two superstar players and they went relatively nowhere.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm done resigning, my roster is so garbage, no clue how I'll fill a 53 man roster. Almost impossible to really put a squad together with the stunted development. Drafted two superstar players and they went relatively nowhere.
Drafted and started two interior OL and they were monsters all year, racked up almost 2k rushing yards on the season, prob a 50 yard per game improvement over the previous season... Barely moved the needle. :(

DJ Bowser

My WR and FS both improved pretty well though the WR had superstar development and absurd stats.

The FS had normal development but ended up with around 100 tackles so that may have helped. I'm sure the rookie MLBs people got 10 picks with are looking pretty good.

brentech

Got a raspberry pi 2 model B. Successfully in Retropi status and having it download all the game boxart now.

Couple options you have to do on your own to setup (like two things that take less than a minute) but for the most part, turning it into its own emulation station is quite easy.

My WR and FS both improved pretty well though the WR had superstar development and absurd stats.

The FS had normal development but ended up with around 100 tackles so that may have helped. I'm sure the rookie MLBs people got 10 picks with are looking pretty good.

i got 11 picks with my 5th round mlb and took him from a 64 to a 71... not that bad but you would expect getting 11 picks would raise it higher. oh well!

eznark

Banned
Got a raspberry pi 2 model B. Successfully in Retropi status and having it download all the game boxart now.

Couple options you have to do on your own to setup (like two things that take less than a minute) but for the most part, turning it into its own emulation station is quite easy.

Fuck I forgot I had this.

Starting at 10 eastern and I'll most likely miss the 1st round as well.
Please no

That's ok with me

Fine with me

Cool with me.

Anytime Tuesday night works for me.

ok so far:

6 pm = brent can draft for a couple rounds

7 pm = bowser/wellington can make the draft

anyone else with a preference? again i say we are trying to get as many people as possible in the draft

LukeSmith

isnt the development something that can be accelerated now by commish settings?

was that a dream i had?

isnt the development something that can be accelerated now by commish settings?

was that a dream i had?

sure is!

but not for our league, because for some reason it can't be used for leagues that started before they patched it in.

and before you say it: no we were not going to wait 2 and a half months to start the league (especially considering no one had any idea if or when tiburon would ever add the option to increase XP given). i still dont understand why it can't be used on prior leagues but that's for a game developer like you or cheeto to say!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
How many rounds until scouting is opened up again?

If it's not open in the next round can we make that like a 12 Hr thing cause honestly you don't even do shit aside from adjust your existing bids on FAs.

Sokantish

sure is!

but not for our league, because for some reason it can't be used for leagues that started before they patched it in.

and before you say it: no we were not going to wait 2 and a half months to start the league (especially considering no one had any idea if or when tiburon would ever add the option to increase XP given). i still dont understand why it can't be used on prior leagues but that's for a game developer like you or cheeto to say!

Personally, I think we should re-make the league. Carr is way better with the updates :(

It seemed like the best way to improve players were the dumb weekly mini games that aren't available for every position. When Duncan was forced to be my starter I started spending all 80 hours playing the passing mini games and getting at least silver for each, which came out to about 520ish XP per week. When his attributes only cost 200ish XP to update this wasn't too bad, but once they got to 600 XP it slowed down a lot. In total I think he gained about 15-20 total points of accuracy across his three stats.

If progression was based solely on in game performance he wouldn't have improved at all :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was not aware of any advance time. No one said anything to me!

This is what happens when I go away for a day. Last time I did that johhny park nuked his team.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
THE LIST:

1. CB
2. FMT
3. Crimson
4. Soka
5. DCX
6. Rinse
7. AT
8. Smokey
9. Birdman
10. Nightz
11. Eznark
12. Pete
13. LJ
14. BigBoss
15. Brent

Let me know if i missed anyone.

Smokey

It seemed like the best way to improve players were the dumb weekly mini games that aren't available for every position. When Duncan was forced to be my starter I started spending all 80 hours playing the passing mini games and getting at least silver for each, which came out to about 520ish XP per week. When his attributes only cost 200ish XP to update this wasn't too bad, but once they got to 600 XP it slowed down a lot. In total I think he gained about 15-20 total points of accuracy across his three stats.

If progression was based solely on in game performance he wouldn't have improved at all :(

Every week I spent all pre-game on Landrum, did the XP mini games. He's now up to 87 in SAC and MAC, and 82 in DAC. With the confidence boost he's in the 90s for SAC/MAC, and mid 80s for DAC.

Top Bottom