• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

LJ11

Phee brought up All-Pro level again, and I think if we actually finish this tournament out, you'll realize there isn't much of a difference besides block shed. The same route combos work against the AI on All Madden, the same exact stuff works and AI does not play it any better unless you make adjustments. Actually, I'm honestly starting to believe All-Pro plays the flats better if you shade zone coverage underneath. In All Madden my guys go past the ball, it's nuts. At least on All-Pro, if they get there they don't overrun the play.

Tips for Draft Champs

- Get your corners and get them early, you won't have too many chances at nabbing a decent one.
- Vic Beasley, Green Beckham, Marcus Goodwin, Marcus Smith, Jimmy Garoppolo, and Austin Davis are players that may be on the default squad, look for them before you draft.
- Don't waste your time on Safeties unless you get Lott or Taylor and you intend on using them, you won't live or die by the safety unless it's a position you control.
- Pray that you don't get a dead round.

Edit: Actually, get Lott, dude is a game changer even if you don't user him. His final 99 card last year was fucking insane too.

rinse82

For the new page:

#1 Sunday Draft (9AM PST)
1. Brent
2. TLBB
3. Bowser
4. Eznark

#2 Tuesday Draft (6PM PST)
1. Rinse
2. Nightz
3. Phee
4. Ferny
5. Somnia
6. Pistolpete
7. Smokey
8. Drizz
9. Wellington (but wants 7PM PST?)
10. Birdies
11. LJ
12. DCX

DJ Bowser

#1 Sunday Draft (9AM PST)
1. Brent
2. TLBB
3. Bowser
4. Eznark

#2 Tuesday Draft (6PM PST)
1. Rinse
2. Nightz
3. Phee
4. Ferny
5. Somnia
6. Pistolpete
7. Smokey
8. Drizz
9. Wellington (but wants 7PM PST?)
10. Birdies
If we get wellington's 7pm wish, I'll actually be able to be there probably.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Starting at 10 eastern and I'll most likely miss the 1st round as well.
Please no

What actually works for you?

10 Eastern is a whole lot better for me than 9 Eastern, Tuesdays I do family dinner and I will have my cousins in town so that is one I can't skip.

There were a number of guys who I have played this and last season that couldn't even start until 10 Eastern so I figure that at least gives them a shot at getting through the first round. I think I have to wake up the earliest of anyone here (4:30 AM Eastern) but I should be able to power through it.

Either way, my vote is still option 2 with an asterisk for preferring 7 PM

Smokey

took them 1+ hour to shut Steam down

Unacceptable and they better get rekt through the media for it. Full details were available.

Nightz

Glad I don't have any payment info saved on Steam (at least I'm pretty sure I don't anymore).

Also, I'm ok with Tuesday 10 eastern.

brentech

I got my wife a vanity and then added LED strip lighting around the mirror and some other extras. It's been in my office for a while now...you kind of forget how much space a piece of a furniture can take away from a room.

Top Bottom