• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
THE LIST:

1. CB
2. FMT
3. Crimson
4. Soka
5. DCX
6. Rinse
7. AT
8. Smokey
9. Birdman
10. Nightz
11. Eznark
12. Pete
13. LJ
14. BigBoss
15. Brent

Let me know if i missed anyone.

Me!

Every week I spent all pre-game on Landrum, did the XP mini games. He's now up to 87 in SAC and MAC, and 82 in DAC. With the confidence boost he's in the 90s for SAC/MAC, and mid 80s for DAC.

Yeah but that's a QB chum. The guy touches the ball on every play, very different than developing a defensive player or an offensive lineman.

I think CB has me on ignore.

Wait one fucking second

There's XP Minigames?

Yes, and I think they're different in the pre-season than the regular season. Or they're different based on team or something but I saw some during the pre-season that I don't have on a weekly basis.

I pretty much just use the passing drills and the tackling drill with dbs.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
THE LIST:

1. CB
2. FMT
3. Crimson
4. Soka
5. DCX
6. Rinse
7. AT
8. Smokey
9. Birdman
10. Nightz
11. Eznark
12. Pete
13. LJ
14. BigBoss
15. Brent
16. CK.
17. Purple max cheeto

From here on out if we somehow end up on an odd number when the signups are over and i cant find someone else to join, we'll have to bump that last person off. Either that or feed someone a random bye or something.

VG Pudge time.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah, but you have to play more Madden. Who the fuck would want to do that?

THE LIST:

1. CB
2. FMT
3. Crimson
4. Soka
5. DCX
6. Rinse
7. AT
8. Smokey
9. Birdman
10. Nightz
11. Eznark
12. Pete
13. LJ
14. BigBoss
15. Brent
16. CK.
17. Purple max cheeto

From here on out if we somehow end up on an odd number when the signups are over and i cant find someone else to join, we'll have to bump that last person off. Either that or feed someone a random bye or something.

So we were only advancing past re-signing 9am tomorrow if vote #1 won. Why the fuck is it vanced?

i thought everyone was done but haven't been keeping up person to person. who did you lose that you wanted to keep? i'll make them off limits to FA signing but you will need to offer them what they are asking for (as opposed to minimum)

Splat

i thought everyone was done but haven't been keeping up person to person. who did you lose that you wanted to keep? i'll make them off limits to FA signing but you will need to offer them what they are asking for (as opposed to minimum)
What's the point of listing times if you're just going to guess that people are done early and press the button? I have no idea which depth players I was going to be able to sign to 4 year deals at 1 mill per yet because i hadn't looked. How about letting me not have to be at 53? Or letting me cut Dalton without dead money.

Merry Christmas!

I lost at least Ryan Hewitt and my kicker that were starting. Lost Hunt at de depth.

THE LIST:

1. CB
2. FMT
3. Crimson
4. Soka
5. DCX
6. Rinse
7. AT
8. Smokey
9. Birdman
10. Nightz
11. Eznark
12. Pete
13. LJ
14. BigBoss
15. Brent
16. CK.
17. Purple max cheeto

Even after I told you that you missed my name, you still left me off the list!

CB3

Even after I told you that you missed my name, you still left me off the list!

Mistakes happen! Like yesterday i honestly called bowser big boss during rocket league.

THE LIST:

1. CB
2. FMT
3. Crimson
4. Soka
5. DCX
6. Rinse
7. AT
8. Smokey
9. Birdman
10. Nightz
11. Eznark
12. Pete
13. LJ
14. BigBoss
15. Brent
16. CK.
17. Purple max cheeto
18. AZ

What's the point of listing times if you're just going to guess that people are done early and press the button? I have no idea which depth players I was going to be able to sign to 4 year deals at 1 mill per yet because i hadn't looked. How about letting me not have to be at 53? Or letting me cut Dalton without dead money.

Merry Christmas!

I lost at least Ryan Hewitt and my kicker that were starting. Lost Hunt at de depth.

You will get them for the same price you would have had to pay. No one will take your depth players, that is my only offer!

CB3

THE LIST:

1. CB
2. FMT
3. Crimson
4. Soka
5. DCX
6. Rinse
7. AT
8. Smokey
9. Birdman
10. Nightz
11. Eznark
12. Pete
13. LJ
14. BigBoss
15. Brent
16. CK.
17. Purple max cheeto
18. AZ
19. New dota player Bowser
20. Old new dota player greg

CB3

Reminder: The signups will close at 12 PST tomorrow. Tournament will start as soon as me or fmt are around to get the brackets set up and put the final touches on it.

And by touches i mean rigging it to make sure i see crimson in round one.

ok so far:

6 pm = brent can draft for a couple rounds

7 pm = bowser/wellington can make the draft

anyone else with a preference? again i say we are trying to get as many people as possible in the draft

posting for the new page. the draft is clearly going to be on tuesday. the question is whether it will be at 6 pm pst or 7 pm pst

rinse82

R6 is legit as fuck - giving me the SOCOM feels

still have absolutely no clue where I'm going on the maps though

Are you having connection issues right now? Can't seem to connect

Game is sick. About to buy the season pass oh god.

And yeah about the maps - how come there's no radar? Lol

Greg

Are you having connection issues right now? Can't seem to connect

Game is sick. About to buy the season pass oh god.

And yeah about the maps - how come there's no radar? Lol
yeah, server issues at the moment it seems

I'm happy there's no radar or anything like that, but it sure is going to take me a while to get a handle on it all because the layouts are pretty generic

Did fmt sim the draft yet?

calm down! you are getting your guys back

ryan hewitt
margus hunt
gio bernard

are all off limits to people! if you sign any of these players, you will need to give them back to splat before the season starts. and whoever his kicker is (I dont know his name)

Greg

You guys are really tempting me on R6. :(
what other shooters have you gotten into and enjoyed?

it's so refreshing compared to the mindless spawnfest garbage that's popular right now

it's really tactical, but the short rounds force things to ramp up quickly... I feel like I'm almost always on edge

I could Share Play it if you wanted to try it out (edit: I guess that would only work for the offline training missions? probably better off just watching a stream or checking out a highlight video)

Sokantish

what other shooters have you gotten into and enjoyed?

it's so refreshing compared to the mindless spawnfest garbage that's popular right now

it's really tactical, but the short rounds force things to ramp up quickly... I feel like I'm almost always on edge

I could Share Play it if you wanted to try it out (edit: I guess that would only work for the offline training missions? probably better off just watching a stream or checking out a highlight video)

my fav shooters are battlefield 2 and Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear. Can I crash a jet into a tank in Siege?

My copy came in today, I look forward to not playing it.

Back to MUT!

Can you get more tickets for draft mode ranked without paying money?

Top Bottom