• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Now it makes sense. I forgot I'd used my brother's Prime to order it.

Edit: Lost my first MUT challenge to an aggresively caught Hail Mary. FML.

the problem with MUT is i believe its on all pro. the second problem is you're playing against douchers who just deep bomb aggressive catch all game

GG Scott that was a very tight defensive game

That punt deep was the difference and Kaep being Kaep backed up at the goal line

is it possible to play MGS V having only played the first?

should I even bother asking considering I did not play the witcher past the tutorial

From what I've read of the story spoilers, you REALLY shouldn't. The game relies upon you knowing a bunch of characters from the PSP games as well as MGS3 and then MGS4 and 2 to a much lesser extent.

Supposedly the game is less cutscene heavy than MGS4 though.

I just want to say deep jump balls with a really good TE seem almost dumb, but maybe it was just draft Champions where Shannon Sharpe and Mike Evans (I know he's not a TE) both stole the ball away from DBs who clearly had it first. I guess its nice to actually have contested catches not just be picks.

I seriously just pick deep pass players and cheese deep throws for draft champions. The quarters are too short for me to want to run the ball except to ice it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I have only been able to play 2 MUT games and a failed attempt with LJ. I won't be able to play at all until I get back on 9/12. If the league has to start just give me whatever team and AT the Giants but if we haven't I'd still like to play for them.

Smokey

From what I've read of the story spoilers, you REALLY shouldn't. The game relies upon you knowing a bunch of characters from the PSP games as well as MGS3 and then MGS4 and 2 to a much lesser extent.

Supposedly the game is less cutscene heavy than MGS4 though.

This is the worst, imo. Relying heavily on fucking PSP games as the back story. I am a big MGS fan and didnt play PO or PW because well...they were on PSP. Nobody fot time for that.

Whatever. I got MGS V on Steam ready to go. Going to continue watching this PW Youtube story vid, and then jump in.

This is the worst, imo. Relying heavily on fucking PSP games as the back story. I am a big MGS fan and didnt play PO or PW because well...they were on PSP. Nobody fot time for that.

Whatever. I got MGS V on Steam ready to go. Going to continue watching this PW Youtube story vid, and then jump in.

To be fair PW was going to be called MGSV, it was pretty much a mainland game.

It's too bad the main story was so fucking dumb :/

No surprise there.

In other news, being a fantasy football commissioner is some tough work. I love my team name though: Cam It Feels Newton Be A Gangster

2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

In fairness they did port the PSP games to console at some point. Probably after Kojima told them that people would need to play them to understand the story of MGS5.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The worst thing is that i almost liked what Peace Walekr was going for in terms of the story. They just kinda dropped the ball with it for the most part.

Trying to get one legends badge so I can get Shannon Sharpe and these idiots keep driving the auctions up higher than the lowest buy now price.

Top Bottom