• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DOTA is definitely on the plate tonight

If FMT would stop sleeping so early
Emoticon_rage.gif
Emoticon_rage.gif
Emoticon_rage.gif

why didn't you play dota with them motherfucka!

and i WILL actually escape dota tonight because its mgs time biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! day one edition diamond dog bonuses/map! thank you kojima!

i can't fucking believe they didn't use the original for the opening song in this game. first Infamous uses a bastardized cover of heart shaped box... and now this!

Just setup my Xbone. Kinect doesn't understand a goddamn thing I say. It's fucking worse than Siri. Everyone should just use Google's voice recognition.

brentech

next big PS4 patch, 3.0, adds in YouTube streaming along with increasing online storage from 1GB to 10GB...among other things

Somnia

next big PS4 patch, 3.0, adds in YouTube streaming along with increasing online storage from 1GB to 10GB...among other things

Yet still can't change your PSN name, I don't get that. Not that I need to change mine, but I know like 4 people who want to.

Somnia

Is the new MGS any good? How does an Open-World MGS even work?

It works amazing. I'd say this is the first true great next gen game. Don't get me wrong, there have been some great games so far, but this is the first "it" game even though it's cross-gen I can't imagine playing on the old systems. There are some issues, but it's pretty amazing so far.

My buddy has played for 12 hours and is only on mission 2.

Wait, jerryd hayne "tears it up" vs some scrubs in the PRESEASON and he's an 86?!

G'day mate!

Is the new MGS any good? How does an Open-World MGS even work?

Great game but a terrible Mgs game!

It works amazing. I'd say this is the first true great next gen game. Don't get me wrong, there have been some great games so far, but this is the first "it" game even though it's cross-gen I can't imagine playing on the old systems. There are some issues, but it's pretty amazing so far.

Uh KI?

Mrbob

Ferny I think I figured out the game you can get me:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/392470/?snr=1_7_7_topsellers_150_1

Long time since we had one of these games be released in the USA. Three Kingdoms meets Crusader Kings. From what I'm reading the version we received has the base game, expansion pack, and all the improvements made over the course of the last year.

I'm a big fan of how the new Metal Gear plays. Open world plus stealth gameplay is great. I never played too stealthily before in previous metal gear games but the setting and mechanics of MGS5 make stealth fun.

Smokey

A game cannot be a next gen game while still running on last gen. Now it may not run as well but MGS V was built around 360/ps3.

Somnia

A game cannot be a next gen game while still running on last gen. Now it may not run as well but MGS V was built around 360/ps3.

Witcher 3 and bloodborne wow'd me

Witcher 3 I haven't played enough to really say one way or the other so maybe you're right. Bloodborne didn't scream next gen to me, but was fantastic!

I disagree Smokey, while yes it was built around ps3/360 in mind I can't imagine how held back those versions are. It's clearly a next gen game.

Top Bottom