• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

To balance out my legendary draft squad that I had against DCX, EA restores the balance and gives me nothing but linemen and LBs until round 9.

Didn't get many o lineman. Had several good QB's and RB's ended up going with Michael Vick and Clinton Portis. Got excited when I saw Julio but he was a fucking SS

Kept repeating positions on defense too.

Got some nice WR's though. Andre Reed and DeSean Jackson

Smokey

failure of a 2pt conversion to win the game. like soka said... i should've put portis at FB and FB Dived it

FYIDM is a little rusty

GG TLBB!

rinse82

So judging by the fact that Smokey mentioned his second draft sucked balls, it's every 20 mins for a friendly draft?

So even if you were happy with the 1st team you drafted, the 2nd game will be a different team?

Sorry, new to Draft Champions.

What time are we advancing the league? I may want to make some more bids when my kid goes to sleep

Greg

GG, FMT

that 4th down play was absurd... felt like I got the WR break I needed on the comeback, but the way it finished...

and yeah, I blew an early pick on an RB and then Austin popped up - left me with nothing at WR

and LJ saying that plays like All-Madden... LJ pls

GG, FMT

that 4th down play was absurd... felt like I got the WR break I needed on the comeback, but the way it finished...

and yeah, I blew an early pick on an RB and then Austin popped up - left me with nothing at WR

and LJ saying that plays like All-Madden... LJ pls

yeah it's like playing 2 different games almost when you compare all pro to all madden

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We'll have to change the draft rules for the next one of these. Fucking EA and their bullshit.

Top Bottom