• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CDEC.Y continues to pick all kinds of craziness, this time Earth Spirit!
disapprove.gif
disapprove.gif
disapprove.gif

DJ Bowser

With 1 minute left in the first quarter, after throwing his second pick in two drives, my "peer" has conceded.

Julian Edelman at QB for lyf.

Edit: Double post... sorry I'm not sorry.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Now that we're far enough away from the honeymoon period, is undertale worth playing? Note that i dont particularly like most rpg's, though my understanding is that its more about the story/humor?

I figure tonight/tomorrow is my one window to buy/play it if im going to before the giantbomb GOTY podcasts spoil all of it this coming week

TheCrow

Now that we're far enough away from the honeymoon period, is undertale worth playing? Note that i dont particularly like most rpg's, though my understanding is that its more about the story/humor?

I figure tonight/tomorrow is my one window to buy/play it if im going to before the giantbomb GOTY podcasts spoil all of it this coming week

It's good enough and not terribly long. Though still in the running for most overrated game, alongside Life is Strange.

BigAT

Playing through it now, ask me in a couple of days. Definitely a few really funny moments and characters, but I'm not sure it's consistent enough to warrant the purchase. Sans is legitimately great.

CB3

It's good enough and not terribly long. Though still in the running for most overrated game, alongside Life is Strange.

That was what i figured. It felt like one of those games. If i were more into RPG's id probably give it a shot. If its not Chrono Trigger or a RPG with Mario im usually bored to death a hour in.

So this is my first time doing franchise since last season, what are the tips and tricks this year? Is it really important to get players that fit my schemes? Will they progress faster or have more confidence?

DJ Bowser

So this is my first time doing franchise since last season, what are the tips and tricks this year? Is it really important to get players that fit my schemes? Will they progress faster or have more confidence?
XP and progression is a lot harder to come by. That's the main difference.

I don't think fitting the particular schemes matters in game, but I could be wrong.

CB3

Be mindful of the "oh my best and fastest WR just happens to be in the slot" plays and you'll be fine

DJ Bowser

Be mindful of the "oh my best and fastest WR just happens to be in the slot" plays and you'll be fine

This IS actually fairly useful. There are a lot of formations where the #1 WR is in the slot. Some people use them any time they're in 3rd and long. If you chose a man-to-man coverage and you see their #1 in the slot, audible the play into a zone.

Sokantish

So first things first, you're going to want to go ahead and use the Eagles playbook. Also if you're ever in a situation where you need two yards or less... go to the FB dive. I would also recommend switching your #1 WR to the slot AND make sure to put your HB in as WR as well. May I also suggest using ask madden?

DJ Bowser

So first things first, you're going to want to go ahead and use the Eagles playbook. Also if you're ever in a situation where you need two yards or less... go to the FB dive. I would also recommend switching your #1 WR to the slot AND make sure to put your HB in as WR as well. May I also suggest using ask madden?

Remember when we used to play Rocket League, fam? Remember?

Plz remember.

Birdman02

Sorry I missed you Bowser. I was playing r6 and forgot to check this thread. I should be around a lot tomorrow, so we can get this game in.

LEAGUE VANCED TO WEEK 2 OF FA A FEW HOURS AGO

Next vance: Tomorrow @ 7 pm pst

YOU CAN NOW SCOUT AGAIN

P.S.

splat i assume you don't want Gio bernard as you did not put a bid on him?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Huh, did we advance twice? I got a week and a half's worth of scouting points so maybe I missed a week and it cut those in half?

I went up to like $40m on the RG and I'm still not in the top 3.....

That's insane. I literally put in exactly what the guy asked for since I thought it would be a fun experiment, but not worth tanking my salary cap situation.

Holy fuck this is a weak draft for interior OL.

Huh, did we advance twice? I got a week and a half's worth of scouting points so maybe I missed a week and it cut those in half?

That's insane. I literally put in exactly what the guy asked for since I thought it would be a fun experiment, but not worth tanking my salary cap situation.

And I think I just signed one of the best run blocking guards in FA. BigAT had a guy available for trade though.

no we only vanced once. you probably didn't scout the week of the superbowl or something

If anybody isn't going to be at the draft, or just wants to trade for earlier round picks, I'm interested in trading for your late round picks like 5th-7th.

eznark

Banned

I have a fuck ton of cap space and am assuming Brees will be done after this year so I'll get relief there. Spending all my moneyz!

Lol I know what you are looking at

He's mine. You gonna have to reach real hard to get him

I'm just trying to get to 53 as cheap as I can. I haven't even looked at anybody I've scouted yet.

So if you want some more mid round picks to make sure you get whoever you're talking about let me know!

Top Bottom