• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Maybe Brent did a friendly game recently or something, cause everyone else had 20 min CD after their first game.

Oh well, I'll be on in 4 hours time if you still wanna go

brentech

Maybe Brent did a friendly game recently or something, cause everyone else had 20 min CD after their first game.

Oh well, I'll be on in 4 hours time if you still wanna go

Like a week ago, we were playing Dota, and every time I died I would just reload the draft and keep drafting. We played two games that lasted over an hour...and many drafts took place. The cuffs have been placed on me.
It's not a glitch, they just up the cooldown after so long. (I was also shamelessly going for the "Draft a team with a OVR better than 82" trophy). =\

Like a week ago, we were playing Dota, and every time I died I would just reload the draft and keep drafting. We played two games that lasted over an hour...and many drafts took place. The cuffs have been placed on me.
It's not a glitch, they just up the cooldown after so long. (I was also shamelessly going for the "Draft a team with a OVR better than 82" trophy). =\

as soka said, you can make up to 5 "sub" accounts on you psn account and could draft again immediately if you wanted (don't know if you care to play that soon or not!)

in other news, i got some gift cards to gamestop for x-mas so i'll probably get some PSN bux and buy rainbow 6 (even though i am horrible). that way i dont have to step foot in a gamestop!

brentech

I don't care enough to do that. Also just realized it was Saturday and I shouldn't be starting a game now, although it does open up the chance to play the game later when I normally couldn't.
The chance, not saying it will happen.

LJ11

marshall faulk was so awesome. wish i had a RB like that in the league :(

I haven't played with Faulk yet, considered doing the set, but they keep releasing new backs every other week or so. Loved Walter.

Joe Horn. No.

Yeah, Horn is shit, Holt is awesome though.

I got Eric Dickerson. OG Beastmode.

DCX

Dickerson is amazing, I got him a couple of times and it's ridiculous. Low acc, but once he gets going, he's out, trucking too. Might be the best back I've used.

Lmao holy shit you got Walter Payton at QB and RB... At the same time!

Wow 23 shotgun formations in the Eagles playbook.

And 0 iform /:

Yeah I had to draft him twice just for the ridiculousness of it. Sadly I was behind all game and couldn't run match. Walter Payton throws a pretty good deep ball though! Too bad I had the Pats playbook, it would've been hilarious to do some read option.

GG man. I didn't expect Walter to be that good throwing the ball. Thought it was going to be a lot of read options. Those two lucky picks I caught were the difference in the game pretty much.

Final score 28-21.

The Eagles playbook is trash. 23 shotguns 0 iforms 1 pistol. Garbage! Nothing but inside zone run plays.

Yeah I had to draft him twice just for the ridiculousness of it. Sadly I was behind all game and couldn't run match. Walter Payton throws a pretty good deep ball though! Too bad I had the Pats playbook, it would've been hilarious to do some read option.

Lol yeah I would've done the same. I wish it could've been streamed. I was laughing so hard your first offensive play when I saw both of them back there

GG man. I didn't expect Walter to be that good throwing the ball. Thought it was going to be a lot of read options. Those two lucky picks I caught were the difference in the game pretty much.

Final score 28-21.

The Eagles playbook is trash. 23 shotguns 0 iforms 1 pistol. Garbage!

I had the Pats Playbook so 0 read option. There were better options later on for QB but it gave me Payton the QB in round 1 so I rolled with it. He has 80 something for all his accuracy ratings.

I upgraded my defense at 3 corner spots, both ends, and 3 linebackers and I couldn't stop LDT from running all over me.

eznark

Banned
I got my son the lego spaceship for christmas and he has kept it together/has not lost a piece all week. Pretty sure that means I can now get him that sick ass black x wing.

I full cleared Raedric's palace. It's a long, long clear but it was sweet. Pillars so good

You went through the whole place? I snuck around the back and climbed up the vines. Though I think I went too early in the game since it's only me and one other dude. The throne room is impossible with just the two of us!

LukeSmith

You went through the whole place? I snuck around the back and climbed up the vines. Though I think I went too early in the game since it's only me and one other dude. The throne room is impossible with just the two of us!

yeah no stone unturned. I have a full party of six. (Chanter, Paladin, Fighter, Rogue, Mage, Priest)

I'm a little disappointed with how good the musket guns are, they are crazy. I gave my priest a +10 accuracy talent for them and it's silly. My Rogue is usually bow and arrow at the beginning while tanks establish the positioning and then I send in the rogue melee, has some lifesteal dagger I found after killing a gigantic spider

alternate entrance spoilers:
there's an entrance underneath that you can slip into if you have a character with high enough Might. There are some bars you can bend on the outside of the castle and there's some animancer underneath that gives you more info about the place and an alternate task you can do or avoid.

Smokey

BREAD I KNOW U READING THIS

I am making my long awaited return to Halo 5. What are your controls like after the update? I have Inner Deadzone at 0%, and gonna experiment from there. Left Outer Deadzone at 12% tho.

You can get one pretty quickly in Gilded Vale.

I was glad I made a Paladin to start, but now I wish I made my main character a Ranger or a Rogue.

I made a ranger and figured the pet can tank appropriately, WoW style. He dies like almost instantly when there's more than one enemy and it becomes a massive pain in the ass. Wish I made a tank like I normally do.

Also, where's the tank in Gilded Vale?

LukeSmith

I made a ranger and figured the pet can tank appropriately, WoW style. He dies like almost instantly when there's more than one enemy and it becomes a massive pain in the ass. Wish I made a tank like I normally do.

Also, where's the tank in Gilded Vale?

Eder, near the hanging tree.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey guys I just took over the redskins but I'm not sure where we are in the offseason? Should I be able to get free agents right now or bid anywhere?

Stage one of FA. You can bid on anyone apart from splat's Bengals that he wants but didnt resign in 17 weeks this season.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its possible.

If so, most FA's dont sign in the week 1 period so you should still have a shot at alot of guys

Edit: It says he is ready to advance so i think this is the case

Top Bottom