• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

BREAKING NEWS!

The Cowboys and Packers have agreed to a trade, in principle, sending Aaron Rodgers to Dallas in return for currently undisclosed draft picks.

Aaron Rodgers is reported as saying, "My heart will always be in Green Bay, but it's exciting to start anew for America's Team. Also, fuck you Drew Brees you manlet douche."

Why would you trade the best QB in the game to someone in the same conference...

I certainly dont remember you being there

image.php

DJ Bowser

loser leaves town match

hb passes and drag routes will never be the same

D A L L A S
2 0 1 7

Bruh, I did a ton of vertical passing and was accused of abusing the smash combo.

When you use more than one play the whole game against my good friend Greg, then you have a leg to stand on.

Man Bowser I'm almost going to feel bad taking the Cowboys back next year, I want to see more of this between you guys lol

I wonder what trash team I'll be cast to next year.

Maybe I can get the Cards!

brentech

I just drafted my next DC team. Defense is pretty stacked while offense is just kind of meh. Cam and Brandon Marshall will make a great emotional roller coaster.
Lawrence Taylor leading the defense.

Think the bracket needs updated.

Somnia

I'll have to remember to draft a QB right away in Madden 17 because Romo will probably retire right away (or die from injuries)... unless Jerry and co actually do that for me... yep I better remember cause that shit ain't happening.

LukeSmith

I'll have to remember to draft a QB right away in Madden 17 because Romo will probably retire right away (or die from injuries)... unless Jerry and co actually do that for me... yep I better remember cause that shit ain't happening.

thankfully getting a top pick won't be hard

Top Bottom