• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

Anime is all Bowser talks about in RL chat. Its hard not to pick up on names.

Right. He "talks" about it, and you just remember the name Yajirobe from that convo with perfect spelling and all

sass2.png

DJ Bowser

Right. He "talks" about it, and you just remember the name Yajirobe from that convo with perfect spelling and all

sass2.png
Bruh, it all started from my saying I watched the shit in high school and it's become a meme where AT is constantly spouting weaboo words.

In his defense, it's pretty amusing.

Does bowser like berserk? I will withhold judgment till he makes his alliance known.
Berserk was one I was interested in watching but never got a chance to. I loved me some Cowboy Bebop though.

eznark

Banned
My daughter is five today. I said we can go to literally anywhere she wants for dinner.

"Daddy obviously I want to go to the country club"

She's on the right track, boys.

Greg

You started out hot last year!
that entire season was on Bortles... wins and losses

I think he played well in only 4 of my losses (2 were against CPU), and played amazing (connecting with open receivers is considered amazing) in all of my wins

I wish I knew more about how the mechanics work because I changed nothing about my game from the beginning of the season yet he felt like a completely different QB

I'm know from streams that others have similar stretches with their QB, but Bortles legit felt like LJ's backup in that playoff game for half the season

DJ Bowser

I think the wind plays a much bigger role in passing than I originally realized. Romo had brilliant games and games where he would toss things terribly in every direction. Then I'd see someone in the stream mention the wind...

Also the "throwing off the back foot" is super touchy.

Awareness apparently plays a big role in pressure causing bad throws.

Smokey

Season 3: Lost Big Boss Finds Another League

tlbb has defied the odds. He won't go down easily!
that entire season was on Bortles... wins and losses

I think he played well in only 4 of my losses (2 were against CPU), and played amazing (connecting with open receivers is considered amazing) in all of my wins

I wish I knew more about how the mechanics work because I changed nothing about my game from the beginning of the season yet he felt like a completely different QB

I'm know from streams that others have similar stretches with their QB, but Bortles legit felt like LJ's backup in that playoff game for half the season

Did you do the confidence pre game thing?

Greg

I think the wind plays a much bigger role in passing than I originally realized. Romo had brilliant games and games where he would toss things terribly in every direction. Then I'd see someone in the stream mention the wind...

Also the "throwing off the back foot" is super touchy.

Awareness apparently plays a big role in pressure causing bad throws.
someone mentioned the wind before, but I thought they were joking

that's really a thing outside of the kicking game?

Did you do the confidence pre game thing?
the what

brentech

Apparently with the mixamp I can keep the headphones plugged into the PS4 and the PC at the same time?
Firmware update didn't find the mixamp though, even though plugged in by USB and sound working. Going to have to play around with this.

Mrbob

Undertale is like the indie game version of The Force Awakens.

Good product, but overrated. Definitely not something everyone has to experience. Six months from now we will all wonder why so many people loved it mas much as they did.

I'm about 4 hours in, perhaps it will make a turn for amazing but it hasn't yet.

Human Resource Machine should be indie goty instead.

Top Bottom