• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

There's also this mastershake guy that appeared randomly.

Well now that oil is worthless and there is no point in finishing school, I will be around all the time!

cBj1LTf.png

New trade rule:

YOU CANNOT TRADE A FREE AGENT YOU JUST SIGNED IN THE SAME SEASON YOU SIGNED HIM.

this doesn't apply to your own PENDING free agents that you re-signed, just free agents you bid on and got.

that's all.

AT you're going to love this game. It's going to be a joy watching you rip people to shreds for peeking!

In fact who's around now!

eznark

Banned
Apparently with the mixamp I can keep the headphones plugged into the PS4 and the PC at the same time?
Firmware update didn't find the mixamp though, even though plugged in by USB and sound working. Going to have to play around with this.

How did you have both plugged in? I thought it would act as sort of an input switcher but didn't see how

brentech

How did you have both plugged in? I thought it would act as sort of an input switcher but didn't see how
Apparently the optic cable goes into the back of the PS4, while the USB plugs into your PC. Then supposed to be able to hold the power button on MixAmp for 3 seconds to switch between the two. (changes to a lighter color when set to PC)

BigAT

Giants > Giants (21-7)

LJ, I honestly don't know what you were thinking saying All Pro is comparable in the least to All Madden.

Rorschach

Starting on my 20 hr journey to LA. I'll probably be stone cold drunk or asleep for most of that, though. ~4-5hrs of conscious sobriety.

Dota on the other side, boys!

Top Bottom