• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Greg

you were like maybe I'll make a tourney... and then next thing you know you were calling us all assholes for not being interested

I didn't know I had to say I was interested in Madden while posting in the Madden topic!

you were like maybe I'll make a tourney... and then next thing you know you were calling us all assholes for not being interested

I didn't know I had to say I was interested in Madden while posting in the Madden topic!

Let's just play doter instead

Fmt isn't invited!

Smokey

How early is early? We are supposed to meet up at 8pm. They have a bar while you wait for a place to golf right? An hour at the bar bullshittin before golf doesn't sound that bad!

Edit -----

fmt is full of excuses!

Yeah they have a full bar and restaurant.

making me dl 5.8 GB update

cry.gif
cry.gif

cBj1LTf.png

kap with a wide open drag pass 3 yards away to boldin for at minimum a first down inside the 2 (but most likely a game winning TD), sails the ball like 5 yards over boldins head for a pick. why!

People really need to use possession catch more, I've been using it on seam routes and the tight passes between defenders and they just catch it and go down without getting hit and dropping it it's great.

Smokey

Yooooooo

Fuck that ugly goblin motherfucker in Arkham Knight

Almost brought my entire rig down with my headphones on that surprise jump scare

Fuck

brentech

Clicked over to ESPN for a couple seconds. People of Boston celebrating like Brady was just acquitted of killing a young black man.

In other news, it has been raining here since I started my game against Ph33 last night. Getting my barrels out so when I fly to Cali at the end of the month I can deliver to FMT.
Also, the first Madden patch is completed, but awaiting approval.

McNei1y

Man, it's sad to think that the Redskins season is already over. Last night was a good, moral victory going into next season. I can't wait! Only 11 months to go!

Clicked over to ESPN for a couple seconds. People of Boston celebrating like Brady was just acquitted of killing a young black man.

In other news, it has been raining here since I started my game against Ph33 last night. Getting my barrels out so when I fly to Cali at the end of the month I can deliver to FMT.
Also, the first Madden patch is completed, but awaiting approval.

So thirsty... pls hurry!

I wish the patch would deal with current franchises cause I don't want to let this sweet baby go.

SLTnFn6h.jpg

Wake694h.jpg

That's a ROOKIE!

Lol wtf. When was he drafted again?

So thirsty... pls hurry!

Lol wtf. When was he drafted again?
Late first with 29. I actually had the 15th pick but this guy was a projected second so I took a risk by trading down to grab an extra second (where I took the cheese receiver of the draft)

I think the cpu falls for the projections but I know in this league to never bother with projections!

Top Bottom