• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
(5:00:45 PM) whossorrynow015: alright
(5:01:58 PM) whossorrynow015: dammit
(5:02:02 PM) whossorrynow015: its dl the update
(5:02:08 PM) whossorrynow015: let me direct connect so it'll only take a min

Direct connecting like its 2004.

Fios!

BigAT

Fios!

Don't let Frenchie's technophobia make you think that FIOS stinks. It's him.

BigAT

LkkkkJ0.jpg

Fios!

it's a known issue that ps4 has drastically slower DL speeds on wi-fi vs. direct connect!

well i found some community rosters that appear accurate as of 9/6 and have a high community rating. tested it out and they do import. not sure if we should start with these though.... hayne doesn't have a 97 accel, 95 speed here :(

DJ Bowser

The rosters better have Tebow!

I searched relentlessly got him in my franchise with both sets of rosters they offered and he was neither in free agents nor on the Eagles.

I need Tebow! It's bad enough Jeff Demps isn't included.

Also, Ray Macdonald should prolly be off-limits like Aldon as he will not be playing anywhere this year if ever again.

DJ Bowser

After one simmed season on Franchise mode, Sam Bradford is the starting QB for the Broncos. Jimmy Garappolo is starting for the Redskins- with RG3, Cousins, and Mccoy all off the roster.

Brock Osweiler starts for the Bears and Colt Mccoy for the Texans. Mettenberger for the Cardinals.

I wish I had paid attention to this madness while it was happening.

Edit: I also can't seem to change my QB or HB depth chart. No matter what I do, my rookie kicker has replaced Derek Carr. No matter if I do the change before the game- during it... or even just subbing for formations. Well, I'm done with off-line franchises.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We're hashing out FA rules and time frames for the league right now. Look for those soon!

It seems like we can start the franchise right away when the rosters hit without needing everyone to be signed in, which should help get the league running quickly a ton.

so we came up with the following free agent rules:

1. Once the league is up, free agents rated under a 70 are free to sign as you please. so anything under a 70. if a player is rated a 70, he is not free to sign out of the gates.

2. there will be a 1 round free agent draft. The first 4 picks of the free agent draft will be the 4 worst overall teams (OVR team rating, with the worst OVR being first all the way to the 4th worst). The remaining 28 picks will be randomized

3. ALDON SMITH AND RAY MCDONALD ARE OFF LIMITS UNTIL THE OFF-SEASON. DON'T SIGN EITHER OF THESE PLAYERS.

4. If you don't care to participate in the FA draft, then you don't have to.

5. The FA draft is to be completed by week 2. DO NOT SIGN YOUR DRAFTED PLAYER UNTIL AFTER YOUR WEEK 1 GAME.

the draft order is as follows:

Pick #1. Titans
Pick #2. Jags
Pick #3. Raiders
Pick #4. Bucs
Pick # 5 : texans
Pick # 6 : rams
Pick # 7 : chargers
Pick # 8 : lions
Pick # 9 : 49ers
Pick # 10 : dolphins
Pick # 11 cowboys
Pick # 12 : bears
Pick # 13: eagles
Pick # 14 : packers
Pick # 15 : bills
Pick # 16 : cards
Pick # 17 : redskins
Pick # 18 : chiefs
Pick # 19 : falcons
Pick # 20 : ravens
Pick # 21: saints
Pick # 22 : steelers
Pick # 23 : seahawks
Pick # 24 : panthers
Pick # 25 : colts
Pick # 26 : bengals
Pick # 27 : giants
Pick # 28 : jets
Pick # 29 : browns
Pick # 30 : patriots
Pick # 31 : vikings
Pick # 32 : broncos

Picks 3 and 4 had the same overall so i flipped for the order. I used a random internet team draft order generator to come up with the picks after #4. We can start the draft order as soon as the updated rosters are out and we know who is a FA.

Top Bottom