• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
COkRdNbUYAAnnmv.jpg:large

#journalism

http://www.pastapadre.com/2015/09/1...dline-pre-release-patch-for-nhl-16#more-99875

EA SPORTS HOCKEY LEAGUE
  • Ranked Quick Match
    [*]The perfect place to play EASHL if you don’t have an EASHL team or if your teammates can’t make it online. Quickly search for a Drop-In game of up to 6v6 to practice your skills or scout players. Play as your created pro, choose position and player class before entering the game.
  • Invite Friend
  • Send an EASHL Drop-In invite to your friends.
  • EASHL Player Badges
  • Introducing EA SPORTS Hockey League pro leveling. Play EASHL Seasons, Playoff games, or Drop-in games and earn Experience Points that unlocks badges for different stat categories and milestones. Earn enough EXP and you will level up your Pro.
  • Once at Level 50, you will earn a Prestige badge and start at Level 1 again to begin the pursuit of your next badge. This is the ultimate display of your skills. Player levels will be prominently presented for other users to see in the Leaderboards, Dressing Room, and Side Select, so level up and brag to your friends.

GAMEPLAY
  • Added NHL 3-on-3 OT rule changes.
  • General improvements to defensive AI logic.
  • Added an alternate goalie control scheme based on Beta feedback
  • Added option to toggle if precision skating is default or not for goalies.
  • Hint supports added for alternate goalie controls.
  • Improved logic for goalie interference penalties and allowed/disallowed goals.
If the bold means I think what it means, then fucking FINALLY! Choosing your position and class before entering a game is huge, so now I don't have to play with a bunch of asses who select a position they didn't want and then play like bitches to spite the rest of us.

I wonder what this pro leveling means though...they dropped that out of nowhere.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I just finally caught up on Mr. Robot, it was really good until it went all fight club and
Tyrell killed Sharon
. Shit even when
the junkie gf got killed
was a bit heavy handed.

What a shame, a strong premise with good acting all around and it turned to shit in like the last 3-4 eps.

I just finally caught up on Mr. Robot, it was really good until it went all fight club and
Tyrell killed Sharon
. Shit even when
the junkie gf got killed
was a bit heavy handed.

What a shame, a strong premise with good acting all around and it turned to shit in like the last 3-4 eps.

I loved the whole season! The main dude is awesome. He's also in Until Dawn!

so we came up with the following free agent rules:

1. Once the league is up, free agents rated under a 70 are free to sign as you please. so anything under a 70. if a player is rated a 70, he is not free to sign out of the gates.

2. there will be a 1 round free agent draft. The first 4 picks of the free agent draft will be the 4 worst overall teams (OVR team rating, with the worst OVR being first all the way to the 4th worst). The remaining 28 picks will be randomized

3. ALDON SMITH AND RAY MCDONALD ARE OFF LIMITS UNTIL THE OFF-SEASON. DON'T SIGN EITHER OF THESE PLAYERS.

4. If you don't care to participate in the FA draft, then you don't have to.

5. The FA draft is to be completed by week 2. DO NOT SIGN YOUR DRAFTED PLAYER UNTIL AFTER YOUR WEEK 1 GAME.

the draft order is as follows:

Pick #1. Titans
Pick #2. Jags
Pick #3. Raiders
Pick #4. Bucs
Pick # 5 : texans
Pick # 6 : rams
Pick # 7 : chargers
Pick # 8 : lions
Pick # 9 : 49ers
Pick # 10 : dolphins
Pick # 11 cowboys
Pick # 12 : bears
Pick # 13: eagles
Pick # 14 : packers
Pick # 15 : bills
Pick # 16 : cards
Pick # 17 : redskins
Pick # 18 : chiefs
Pick # 19 : falcons
Pick # 20 : ravens
Pick # 21: saints
Pick # 22 : steelers
Pick # 23 : seahawks
Pick # 24 : panthers
Pick # 25 : colts
Pick # 26 : bengals
Pick # 27 : giants
Pick # 28 : jets
Pick # 29 : browns
Pick # 30 : patriots
Pick # 31 : vikings
Pick # 32 : broncos

Picks 3 and 4 had the same overall so i flipped for the order. I used a random internet team draft order generator to come up with the picks after #4. We can start the draft order as soon as the updated rosters are out and we know who is a FA.

for the new page.

anyone want to play a quick game before the pats/steelers?

brentech

6700k finally has an estimated arrival!

Your new estimated delivery date is: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Smokey

i pushed on my parlay because of the last second TD by the steelers (took the points on them +7) which won me $150

God is good

but FUK YOU SCOBEE

LJ11

So I get on MUT after work, try and make some money off the auction house, but I kept missing cards. Was a second or two too slow. Didn't do much damage. Check what Fluker is going for, 5-6 cards up at about 50k a pop, time 7pm eastern. Get on during the fourth quarter of the game, one card up at 200k, I'm like this guy is crazy he'll never get that much. So I put my card up for sale at 80k, hey you never know.

A half hour later both cards are still up, I cancel the auction and say fuck it, let me put Fluker up closer to 200k, no point in undercutting this guy by so much. Put it up for 140k. Twenty minutes later it sells for 140k. Bought for 5k flipped for 140k.

Edit: I kind of want to do mut master, but on the other hand, I can't get started unless I have a ton of coins.

Smokey

So I get on MUT after work, try and make some money off the auction house, but I kept missing cards. Was a second or two too slow. Didn't do much damage. Check what Fluker is going for, 5-6 cards up at about 50k a pop, time 7pm eastern. Get on during the fourth quarter of the game, one card up at 200k, I'm like this guy is crazy he'll never get that much. So I put my card up for sale at 80k, hey you never know.

A half hour later both cards are still up, I cancel the auction and say fuck it, let me put Fluker up closer to 200k, no point in undercutting this guy by so much. Put it up for 140k. Twenty minutes later it sells for 140k. Bought for 5k flipped for 140k.

Edit: I kind of want to do mut master, but on the other hand, I can't get started unless I have a ton of coins.

you part of the problem :<x

i had to over pay for fluker and you had 5+ cards ?!!

anyone want one last tune up game before the league starts tomorrow?

also, THE LEAGUE IS OFFICIALLY STARTING TOMORROW

THERE ARE NO PRE-SEASON GAMES TO PLAY AS ONCE YOU START CCM LEAGUE IT IS AUTOMATICALLY IN WEEK 1 OF THE REGULAR SEASON

I DON'T BELIEVE I CAN RESET CONFIDENCE UNTIL AFTER WEEK 1

WE WILL START THE FA DRAFT AFTER WE DETERMINE WHO IS AVAILABLE IN THE UPDATED ROSTER PATCH AS FA'S

LJ11

you part of the problem :<x

i had to over pay for fluker and you had 5+ cards ?!!

No, I only had one, poor phrasing. There were 5 up on the marketplace. And yeah, I guess I am part of the problem. I know you needed Jacoby, and I hunted him for hours with no luck but at least I picked up a few other cards along the way.

DJ Bowser

anyone want one last tune up game before the league starts tomorrow?

also, THE LEAGUE IS OFFICIALLY STARTING TOMORROW

THERE ARE NO PRE-SEASON GAMES TO PLAY AS ONCE YOU START CCM LEAGUE IT IS AUTOMATICALLY IN WEEK 1 OF THE REGULAR SEASON

I DON'T BELIEVE I CAN RESET CONFIDENCE UNTIL AFTER WEEK 1

WE WILL START THE FA DRAFT AFTER WE DETERMINE WHO IS AVAILABLE IN THE UPDATED ROSTER PATCH AS FA'S

WHAT (ESTIMATED) TIME, PLZ?

I need Tebow!

Top Bottom