• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

BigAT

so we came up with the following free agent rules:

1. Once the league is up, free agents rated under a 70 are free to sign as you please. so anything under a 70. if a player is rated a 70, he is not free to sign out of the gates.

2. there will be a 1 round free agent draft. The first 4 picks of the free agent draft will be the 4 worst overall teams (OVR team rating, with the worst OVR being first all the way to the 4th worst). The remaining 28 picks will be randomized

3. ALDON SMITH AND RAY MCDONALD ARE OFF LIMITS UNTIL THE OFF-SEASON. DON'T SIGN EITHER OF THESE PLAYERS.

4. If you don't care to participate in the FA draft, then you don't have to.

5. The FA draft is to be completed by week 2. DO NOT SIGN YOUR DRAFTED PLAYER UNTIL AFTER YOUR WEEK 1 GAME.

the draft order is as follows:

Picks 3 and 4 had the same overall so i flipped for the order. I used a random internet team draft order generator to come up with the picks after #4. We can start the draft order as soon as the updated rosters are out and we know who is a FA.

Does your scheme still affect how players OVRs are displayed while looking through stuff like this or did they change that?

Nightz

Somebody reinstall Destiny. 2.0 made it gud.

Drizz pls

I was thinking of jumping back in to see the changes. I was stuck at level 29 for so long because I just needed one piece of gear to drop from the raid. Never got it to drop so I just gave up on the game. -_-

BigAT

Are the people that are freaking out Quiet playing their first Metal Gear game or something? The last couple basically had a button dedicated to "Stare at Boobs" functionality. They have always been like this.

eznark

Banned
Are the people that are freaking out Quiet playing their first Metal Gear game or something? The last couple basically had a button dedicated to "Stare at Boobs" functionality. They have always been like this.

That's what Southerners said about slavery, you fucking monster

Smokey

Also, injuries/suspensions WILL NOT carry over into the league. In other words, if a player is on your roster, he can be used.

congrats brent!

BASED FMT

1389724143000-USATSI-7404087.jpg

i don't think you understand how much this means to me

brentech

I haven't tried to start a league yet this year because of how broken it was, but does that feature actually work this year? In recent years turning on pre-existing injuries did absolutely nothing.
I'd like to use it when I start my offline career.

Just saw this:
Rex Dickson
‏@RexDEAFootball
"@oml1294 Veteran DB's are getting a speed upgrade in Friday's roster update. It was my call."

BigAT

I haven't tried to start a league yet this year because of how broken it was, but does that feature actually work this year? In recent years turning on pre-existing injuries did absolutely nothing.
I'd like to use it when I start my offline career.

Just saw this:
Rex Dickson
‏@RexDEAFootball
"@oml1294 Veteran DB's are getting a speed upgrade in Friday's roster update. It was my call."

Is he the new Donny?

Smokey

Traditional leveling, more bounties, better UI?

Destiny, tonight I will be in you.

i hopped back in for the first time since launch month. left off with a lvl 19 titan. did nothing but crucible last night and got to lvl 22, but everything is much more streamlined. i stopped playing around at the moon lol. i haven't played venus, mars, or any of the expansions.

that's how fucked the game was in my eyes around launch period

I've caved. Super Mario Maker will be on my Wii U tonight.

Also I've done a few fantasy drafts, and in each draft I've hit on a superstar QB, best in class in the 2nd and the late round. I don't know how that magic works, but it did. And it was beautiful.

eznark

Banned
The hate fucking resumes!

Literally the only thing I hated about that game was Light. I absolutely LOVED everything else, but since Light was the only way to really progress, it ruined the entire game. Looking forward to jumping back in! I've still never completed a single raid...

LJ11

EA just destroyed the AH, dropped a crazy bundle pack, prices will tank and I'm an idiot. Was sitting on about 150k in gold cards waiting to sell them off over the next two days, and EA drops a bundle that gives you a crazy amount of gold cards. Fuck, I should have just flipped shit yesterday and the day before, but I was too tired to go through the binder. Now I got torched.

Smokey, if you're still doing captain sets now's the time.

LJ11

Elite prices will tank too, guaranteed Elite. Good buy weekend if you're looking for some small upgrades but October cards will make most of the base Elites obsolete.

Somnia

NHL 16 is now playable for EA Access as an FYI

I jumped back into Destiny last night on XB1, started over as a Warlock. I'm really liking the changes they've made, some really good Quality of Life stuff, thank god light is gone for leveling reasons.

Somnia

All this talk about destiny is kinda making me want to boot it back up. Must remain strong.

My one complaint is still now LFG or Matchmaking system for higher level stuff. Now that they require you to participate in the boss battles to get loot, just give us the options!

I mean yes there are fan made sites to use, gaf, reddit, etc. but still.

I do have a group of friends IRL who raid regularly which is why I decided to pick it up on XB1 instead.

18 gb patch. Ugh

Mine actually went by real fast on xbox, I heard people complaining about their speeds being throttled on PS4 though so keep an eye on it. May have to pause/unpause a lot.

edit: Madden only 39.99 on Amazon today.

My one complaint is still now LFG or Matchmaking system for higher level stuff. Now that they require you to participate in the boss battles to get loot, just give us the options!

I mean yes there are fan made sites to use, gaf, reddit, etc. but still.

I do have a group of friends IRL who raid regularly which is why I decided to pick it up on XB1 instead.

Mine actually went by real fast on xbox, I heard people complaining about their speeds being throttled on PS4 though so keep an eye on it. May have to pause/unpause a lot.

edit: Madden only 39.99 on Amazon today.

Direct connect on ps4 to significantly increase your DL speed

Sanjuro

Dude, I have been scouring the internet for that thing. I would never actually use it since it's a Tour-style bag and thus gigantic as fuck, but I want it as a souvenir.

It looks pretty boss. When I saw it, I was considering getting it for the old man, until I learned how fucking insanely difficult and pricey it would be to get.

Somnia

Ill get back into Destiny one day. I dont think im ready to drop 60 on that game again.

You can get Taken King for just $40, unless you never bought the other expansion then ya it's $60, but you do get a auto level 25 character doing it.

Is Diablo 3 good on PS4? Its half off on PSN. I kinda want a new console game to play that isn't a sports game. Not sure if I should hop on the Destiny train or Diablo or go for Kojima Perv Simulator 5.

Smokey

EA just destroyed the AH, dropped a crazy bundle pack, prices will tank and I'm an idiot. Was sitting on about 150k in gold cards waiting to sell them off over the next two days, and EA drops a bundle that gives you a crazy amount of gold cards. Fuck, I should have just flipped shit yesterday and the day before, but I was too tired to go through the binder. Now I got torched.

Smokey, if you're still doing captain sets now's the time.

Shiiiitttttt

Ive taken a break from MUT for 3 days or so. Time to get back in

NHL 16 is now playable for EA Access as an FYI

I jumped back into Destiny last night on XB1, started over as a Warlock. I'm really liking the changes they've made, some really good Quality of Life stuff, thank god light is gone for leveling reasons.

Gonna dive in

ICING BABY

Top Bottom