• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Gg fmt. I'm ready to beat smokeys ass game 1 of the season now.

give smokes the business
highfive.gif

I'm going to clown FMT tomorrow 100

Tomorrow marks FMT's slide into irrelevance! Rejoice friends, the king is dead!

dac15_cool.gif

Ferny

Brent if you can go sometime tomorrow, that would be cool otherwise I couldnt do it till Sunday after the games or Monday as i'm traveling all day Saturday.

Bread

Banned
I didnt know there were rookie issues
The draft classes have fucked up attributes, lots of high 90 speeds and ridiculously overpowered QBs. They are patching it but they said it wouldn't be fixing already created franchises.

DJ Bowser

The draft classes have fucked up attributes, lots of high 90 speeds and ridiculously overpowered QBs. They are patching it but they said it wouldn't be fixing already created franchises.

I can confirm this. I've drafted WRs with 98 speed in consecutive years and a QB with 89 speed and some good stats as well. I guess I'm glad they plan to fix that.

Though I began my franchise before the patch.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We're not waiting for another patch.

Looks like Bradford will be a one year wonder for me!

brentech

I finished this weeks TGCtours event at +9.
I've definitely improved my putting game since we started the tours. Mostly 1 putts through these 4 rounds. I still seem to shank one or two balls a round.
During the final round I also figured out I need to make use of different hit styles more often as well.

Idk why I was thinking about it but why doesn't a company make a new WWE game that literally copies the n64 games gameplay and update graphics? Royal rumble would be cool with a bunch of human opponents randomly chosen to come out at different times.

Do they still have royal rumble?

rinse82

anyone want one last tune up game before the league starts tomorrow?

also, THE LEAGUE IS OFFICIALLY STARTING TOMORROW

THERE ARE NO PRE-SEASON GAMES TO PLAY AS ONCE YOU START CCM LEAGUE IT IS AUTOMATICALLY IN WEEK 1 OF THE REGULAR SEASON

I DON'T BELIEVE I CAN RESET CONFIDENCE UNTIL AFTER WEEK 1

WE WILL START THE FA DRAFT AFTER WE DETERMINE WHO IS AVAILABLE IN THE UPDATED ROSTER PATCH AS FA'S

Tomorrow as in Friday (today) or tomorrow as in Saturday

Time zones man, they messin' me up

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
so we came up with the following free agent rules:

1. Once the league is up, free agents rated under a 70 are free to sign as you please. so anything under a 70. if a player is rated a 70, he is not free to sign out of the gates.

2. there will be a 1 round free agent draft. The first 4 picks of the free agent draft will be the 4 worst overall teams (OVR team rating, with the worst OVR being first all the way to the 4th worst). The remaining 28 picks will be randomized

3. ALDON SMITH AND RAY MCDONALD ARE OFF LIMITS UNTIL THE OFF-SEASON. DON'T SIGN EITHER OF THESE PLAYERS.

4. If you don't care to participate in the FA draft, then you don't have to.

5. The FA draft is to be completed by week 2. DO NOT SIGN YOUR DRAFTED PLAYER UNTIL AFTER YOUR WEEK 1 GAME.

the draft order is as follows:

Picks 3 and 4 had the same overall so i flipped for the order. I used a random internet team draft order generator to come up with the picks after #4. We can start the draft order as soon as the updated rosters are out and we know who is a FA.

Reposting as a reminder. We're gonna try to get the league created soon after the rosters hit.

1. Once the league is up, free agents rated under a 70 are free to sign as you please. so anything under a 70. if a player is rated a 70, he is not free to sign out of the gates.

Thats the most important note for when the league is created. The FA draft will start soon after.

DJ Bowser

Idk why I was thinking about it but why doesn't a company make a new WWE game that literally copies the n64 games gameplay and update graphics? Royal rumble would be cool with a bunch of human opponents randomly chosen to come out at different times.

Do they still have royal rumble?
People have been calling for a remake of No Mercy for the N64 for forever. The demand is so high it's kind of crazy it was never done.

Greg

leave me alone - I've had a rough day and I just started drinking my first cup 20 minutes ago!

edit: I put 6-min quarters... forgot what we usually played

Top Bottom