• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is this where the heel turn happens?

I mean i always knew everyone woruld turn on AZ one day. I just figured it would be dota related.

God Greg is such a piece of shit

I'll fuck you up m8
rage.gif

CB3

I may be home at a decent hour tonight. Delay those rosters a few hours, EA!

The problem you are going to run into is you've talked it up so much, someone is going to sign him just to spite you. You should have kept it on the low down!

DJ Bowser

You're probably right. Loose lips sink ships.

It would actually probably be the best for me though. I'll probably end up tanking 2 seasons with him before giving up.

I would like to play Dota if y'all have room today!

Finished my first level. Tried to remake the first level of LIttle Nemo Dream Master but it kinda sucks. Y'all can try it out if y'all want. ID: A04E-0000-0018-DC1D

CB3

We've (unsurprisingly) run into some issues with the league already, with where the league starts and the cpu making cuts/signings automatically if you start the league at the regular season.

It seems like we can either start the league at week one and everyone would have to reverse the signings and cuts manually or we start at preseason, get everyone signed in, and everyone cuts down their rosters to 53 like previous years.

since i dont feel like deal with people bitching about nobodies that will never play meaningful snaps being cut, we're going to have to do it the hard way and start at pre-season week 1!

league is up:

League name: Neogaffe
password: Jgar

sign in and cut your team down to 53 players immediately!

DO NOT SIGN *ANY* FA'S AT THIS TIME. NOT EVEN BELOW A 70. JUST GET SIGNED IN, GET YOUR ROSTER DOWN TO 53 SO WE CAN GET TO WEEK 1 OF THE REGULAR SEASON. THEN WE CAN START WITH FA SHIT.

The update features changes that even occurred just earlier today. Notably Aldon Smith has been added to the Raiders. Jarryd Hayne is new to the roster, and has been given ratings of 72 Overall with 97 Kick/Punt Return, 88 Trucking, and 84 Stiff Arm.

Changes have been made to Speed Ratings with this first update that address many of those examples. Sam Bradford is no longer faster than Aaron Rodgers!
While players like DeSean Jackson and Jamaal Charles didn’t receive adjustments, most of the others did, including Bradford (-4 to 72), Rodgers (+4 to 79), LeSean McCoy (+1 to 89), Ryan Shazier (-3 to 89), Brent Grimes (+5 to 86), Percy Harvin (+3 to 92), Arian Foster (+3 to 85).

brentech

password has no caps as shown, and it says the league is using a custom roster?
Browns an 81ovr in this mode, lol
Bears a 72 or some shit

password has no caps as shown, and it says the league is using a custom roster?
Browns an 81ovr in this mode, lol
Bears a 72 or some shit

i dont know, i just downloaded the one EA released today and thats the one i used. not sure why it says custom. i even chose "use most updated roster (recommended)" option when starting so i dont know

brentech

i dont know, i just downloaded the one EA released today and thats the one i used. not sure why it says custom. i even chose "use most updated roster (recommended)" option when starting so i dont know

I was just creating a coach, but the Browns need some stability. You just saved Pettine's job. Way to go!

brentech

still can't lock out kick aiming arc either. another year of super kicks

About to cut McCown. He's significantly worse than 2 of the 4 QBs on roster right now.

Top Bottom