• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

BigAT

Is there an easy way to reconnect to EA servers after coming back in from rest mode? It disconnects me and then I get nothing but errors attempting to reconnect and it's impossible to get back in, real annoying.

Has anyone experimented with touch passes more yet? Can you use them to throw in between linebackers and safeties on deeper routes? I wonder how throwing high or low modifies them I actually dont like how you cant throw high or low on the stick anymore

Greg

Is there an easy way to reconnect to EA servers after coming back in from rest mode? It disconnects me and then I get nothing but errors attempting to reconnect and it's impossible to get back in, real annoying.
press R2, I think

LJ11

GG McNeily. I definitely got lucky early with that recovered fumble inside the 5, would of hurt if I lost that one. And yeah, you're S was hit in the head with a ball and dropped it.

McNei1y

GG McNeily. I definitely got lucky early with that recovered fumble inside the 5, would of hurt if I lost that one. And yeah, you're S was hit in the head with a ball and dropped it.

I got out played as usual but I get so frustrated when I can't even get those breaks. The fumble that my guy ran past and then three dropped wide open picks one of which was the helmet one lol. Oh well. Should've ran more. Gg bud

LJ11

I got out played as usual but I get so frustrated when I can't even get those breaks. The fumble that my guy ran past and then three dropped wide open picks one of which was the helmet one lol. Oh well. Should've ran more. Gg bud

Yeah, he ran right by the ball, my have scooped it for 6 the other way. Always stick with the run man, don't go away from it unless you have no choice. I was able to sit back and play pass and rush an extra LB from time to time.

BigAT

Here's you:

tumblr_ma65fvSKPz1rnz213o1_500.jpg

Greg

I like when my best receivers don't even make a play on the ball and give up 2 picks in single coverage

that's cool

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I just checked with Luke. He wasnt interested in signing anyone.

Pick #1. Titans - Carl Nicks (LG)
Pick #2. Jags - Jermichael Finley (TE)
Pick #3. Raiders - Geno Hayes (LB)
Pick #4. Bucs - Dawan Landry
Pick # 5 : texans - Mike Williams (WR)
Pick # 6 : rams - Brian De La Puente (C)
Pick # 7 : chargers - Bernard Pollard (SS)
Pick # 8 : lions - Chris Meyers (C)
Pick # 9 : 49ers - Alfonzo Dennard (CB)
Pick # 10 : dolphins - Chris Cook (CB)
Pick # 11 cowboys - Tim Tebow (QB)
Pick # 12 : bears - Anthony Collins (LT)
Pick # 13: eagles - Chris Houston (CB)
Pick # 14 : packers - Orson Charles (TE)
Pick # 15 : bills - Jake Long (LT)
Pick # 16 : cards - Antoine Cason (CB)
Pick # 17 : redskins - Jeremy Miles (SS)
Pick # 18 : chiefs - Roberto Garza (C)
Pick # 19 : falcons - Samsom Satele (C)
Pick # 20 : ravens - Zeke Motta (SS)
Pick # 21: saints - Josh Morgan (WR)
Pick # 22 : steelers - Darnell Docket (RE)
Pick # 23 : seahawks - Chris Spencer (C)
Pick # 24 : panthers - "Some Corner"
Pick # 25 : colts -PASS
Pick # 26 : bengals
Pick # 27 : giants
Pick # 28 : jets
Pick # 29 : browns
Pick # 30 : patriots
Pick # 31 : vikings
Pick # 32 : broncos

Greg

how did I not get a pick that game? I think 7 of your 8 incompletions were in the hands of my players

and I don't know how I'm supposed to let any routes develop with this line... running the most generic offense ever right now

how did I not get a pick that game? I think 7 of your 8 incompletions were in the hands of my players

and I don't know how I'm supposed to let any routes develop with this line... running the most generic offense ever right now

The amount of dropped picks was absurd. But my dline had something to do with the olines play too. Gg.

Tannehill: 120.7 QBR, 11/19, 161 yds, 2 TD, 0 INT
Miller: 16 carries, 96 yds, 1 TD
Cameron: 5 receptions, 79 yds, 1 TD

Bortles: 16.2 QBR, 8/18, 72 yds, 0 TDs, 2 INT
Robinson: 15 carries, 66 yds, 3 receptions, 21 yds

Top Bottom