• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
Eznark, any chance you want to play right now?

There is zero chance I ever want to play you. #2011NeverForget

But I will play you tonight. Gonna go to the country club for a bit to watch the last PGA event, but I'll be home by 8. I have no idea who is even playing tonight in football, but I won't mind playing during that so I can get some NHL/Destiny in.

Luke is pretty fucking boss by the way. I didn't know he was "Creative Director" on Taken King, but I assume that means he had a lot of input on sort of the entire tonal shift of the game and all I can say is bra-fucking-vo. Actual humor and levity in Destiny?!? I can't believe how much better literally every non-combat thing seems.

Somnia

But I will play you tonight. Gonna go to the country club for a bit to watch the last PGA event, but I'll be home by 8. I have no idea who is even playing tonight in football, but I won't mind playing during that so I can get some NHL/Destiny in.

Luke is pretty fucking boss by the way. I didn't know he was "Creative Director" on Taken King, but I assume that means he had a lot of input on sort of the entire tonal shift of the game and all I can say is bra-fucking-vo. Actual humor and levity in Destiny?!? I can't believe how much better literally every non-combat thing seems.

Yep completely agree, it's all I've been playing since last weekend. Just hit 25 last night on my Warlock and have a Titan boosted to 25 also. I won't be "raid" ready this weekend like a lot of people are pushing for, but I'm having a blast along the way and I haven't even stepped foot on Mars yet in the story. I finished the Crota (without the raid) quests and am on the final mission of Wolves now... if I can make it across this jumping chasm quest on my Warlock.

in the famous words of my good friend FMT

I'm going to skull fuck you

predator-billy-o-s.gif

Fair enough. I'm leaving work around 5pm PST so I should be home by 5:30 PST (there's some art walk thing going on around work so it might take a few extra minutes).

Luke is basically living the dream life of a lot of NeoGAF posters, Game Journalist to Creative Director. Sounds like he's doing quite well which is good!

It's really funny when somebody says "Ask any of my friends and family, they would know I'm not a racist or a bigot" then proceeds to say something horribly racist and/or bigoted.

Somnia

Anyone try the NBA Live demo yet? People are saying it's half way decent.

Also FIFA full game is up on EA Access for my XB1 bros

Anyone try the NBA Live demo yet? People are saying it's half way decent.

Also FIFA full game is up on EA Access for my XB1 bros

Zep told me "I was playing against the Cavs, LeBron kicked it out to Mozgov who was standing behind the 3 point line in the corner, and Mozgov started doing dribble moves to the basket".

And that's all I needed to know.

Ferny

Zep told me "I was playing against the Cavs, LeBron kicked it out to Mozgov who was standing behind the 3 point line in the corner, and Mozgov started doing dribble moves to the basket".

And that's all I needed to know.
Nothing about that sounds wrong to me.

Trasher

Shake, unfortunately I'm getting screwed at work tonight and don't know how late I'll have to be here. I'll keep you posted, but how late are you available to play tonight?

DCX

DCX
Wellie, something came up. I have to go do something probably be an hour and a half. I could play when I get back.

DCX

Top Bottom