• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

i vote we extend the vance till me and trasha can play tonight!

cBj1LTf.png

What time will you play if extended?

eznark

Banned
Worst bob duck ever

Luke Smith @thislukesmith
Watching King's Fall with the Raid team pic.twitter.com/NVFkukeHUh

Dude is just sitting there playing video games. Like he couldn't get Madden on a quarter of that screen

League will be extended a bit tonight to allow games to be played. Lions/vikes have been trying but schedules didn't line up. Saints/bucs also have game scheduled for tonight

ulua

hi everyone! madden noob here with a question:

should i buy madden '16 for PS4? keep in mind that i havent played a football video game since NFL Blitz. i just need something new/different to play. ive heard mixed reviews but most were based on those familiar with the franchise, which i am not. soo....IS IT HONESTLY WORTH IT?! i value GAFs opinon above all =)

hi everyone! madden noob here with a question:

should i buy madden '16 for PS4? keep in mind that i havent played a football video game since NFL Blitz. i just need something new/different to play. ive heard mixed reviews but most were based on those familiar with the franchise, which i am not. soo....IS IT HONESTLY WORTH IT?! i value GAFs opinon above all =)

It's a fun game. Not sure how hardcore you are into football though. If you are looking for an arcade style game this isn't really what madden is (for the most part)

ulua

It's a fun game. Not sure how hardcore you are into football though. If you are looking for an arcade style game this isn't really what madden is (for the most part)

im a hardcore college football fan, but alas that franchise is over. pretty big into NFL but have no team affiliation. im fully aware its definitely nothing like NFL blitz (haha), and am familiar with most types of plays on both sides of the ball. just at this point trying to convince someone to tell me why i SHOULDN'T buy it =P ill probably buy it within the hour.

im a hardcore college football fan, but alas that franchise is over. pretty big into NFL but have no team affiliation. im fully aware its definitely nothing like NFL blitz (haha), and am familiar with most types of plays on both sides of the ball. just at this point trying to convince someone to tell me why i SHOULDN'T buy it =P ill probably buy it within the hour.

I would take a look over at this thread, lots of people in the similar situation as you.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1099107

It has a lot of reviews and insight already written about the game that you can read about to get a better idea of what the game is, both good and the bad.

brentech

Got the computer torn apart. Processor and RAM are good to go on the new motherboard. Mostly just need to figure out how I want to place my radiator, then I can just start doing all the other wires. So a good 4 hours away until I can begin downloading Dota, at best!

LukeSmith

Ferny lets go, I appreciate you are playing Destiny, what a supporter and bro, but I am home and lets get this over with so I can get back to watching King's Fall

Top Bottom