• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

I traded in my blue DS4 and extra X1 controller for a 20th ann DS4 and Lunar White X1 controller, and it was basically an even swap.

They have a promotion going on at Gamestop if you trade in the controllers for one of these Special Editions you get $37. I didn't get this promotion at one store, and had no idea about it. I went to another GS closer to home to use the credit and decided to get the two controllers plus some PSN cards for 2k.

In his confusion of trying to do the right thing without me driving to the other store and voiding the transaction for the promotion, he took off $37 each AND used the trade in credit that i had. Probably shouldn't have taken the credit if he was going to give me the same promotion.

He goofed but i dont think he realized it, and i didnt either until i was halfway home.

JABEE

rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

Nightz

GG Brent. That pick I threw when I was backed up in my end zone killed the game for me. Just twitch tapped square when I wasn't even looking that direction. I should probably dedicate more time to Madden, but other games make that difficult.

brentech

I've surprisingly only had 1 time this year that I hit the wrong button that I can remember so far. Last year it was once a game.

Ferny

I traded in my blue DS4 and extra X1 controller for a 20th ann DS4 and Lunar White X1 controller, and it was basically an even swap.

They have a promotion going on at Gamestop if you trade in the controllers for one of these Special Editions you get $37. I didn't get this promotion at one store, and had no idea about it. I went to another GS closer to home to use the credit and decided to get the two controllers plus some PSN cards for 2k.

In his confusion of trying to do the right thing without me driving to the other store and voiding the transaction for the promotion, he took off $37 each AND used the trade in credit that i had. Probably shouldn't have taken the credit if he was going to give me the same promotion.

He goofed but i dont think he realized it, and i didnt either until i was halfway home.
Why you getting it for ps4

Smokey pls

Sokantish

Wow a 35 yard FG... don't you have the arrow on, anyway? Not that it mattered, the game wasn't close. I just thought it was a weird time to go for it

Wow a 35 yard FG... don't you have the arrow on, anyway? Not that it mattered, the game wasn't close. I just thought it was a weird time to go for it

I dont have arrow on, besides thats a realistic situation to go on 4th down in no mans land. I'll post it and get others opinions on it, I think it was very reasonable.

brentech

I dont have arrow on, besides thats a realistic situation to go on 4th down in no mans land. I'll post it and get others opinions on it, I think it was very reasonable.

Were you at the 35 yard line, or was it a 35 yard field goal. If it was just a 35 yard field goal, that is absolutely not no mans land. Unless maybe it's a headwind.

gg fmt

I lost interest when Rodgers missed the wide open Randall Cobb by 50 yards.

lol what? when did that happen? on the play right before you benched him, he got hit and i picked him off when the ball fluttered. or maybe there was a different play

gg though, i was just surprised you bench erron. he was shredding me that first drive

eznark

Banned
lol what? when did that happen? on the play right before you benched him, he got hit and i picked him off when the ball fluttered. or maybe there was a different play

gg though, i was just surprised you bench erron. he was shredding me that first drive

Second drive, second play. Play action rolling right Cobb was open by 15 yards on a crossing route. Rodgers threw it into the stands. I guess because he was rolling right? Apparently Madden has never seen football.

That pick I was trying to throw to a wide open Cobb as well but got hit. I meant to bench Rodgers after the Cobb miss on the second drive but forgot when I got the ball back.

LukeSmith

gg Greg shouldn't have been that close (only reason I ever got back into the game was because of your merciful declining of holding penalties)

Greg

GG, Luke

crazy game of halves

and I would've accepted those holds if they were relevant, but they were bullshit from the jump of the play

Second drive, second play. Play action rolling right Cobb was open by 15 yards on a crossing route. Rodgers threw it into the stands. I guess because he was rolling right? Apparently Madden has never seen football.

That pick I was trying to throw to a wide open Cobb as well but got hit. I meant to bench Rodgers after the Cobb miss on the second drive but forgot when I got the ball back.

oh yeah that play was garbage. it would've probably been a TD too because i all out blitzed. you had me offf balance with your running and then passing at the right time on the first couple drives!

Top Bottom