• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Weekly Brawl in overwatch is kind of stupid fun, Mei completely owns in it though.

How do you heathens feel about pineapple on pizza? Like the chicken wing discussion, I expect this question to divide the league.

brentech

Weekly Brawl in overwatch is kind of stupid fun, Mei completely owns in it though.

How do you heathens feel about pineapple on pizza? Like the chicken wing discussion, I expect this question to divide the league.

My wife almost strictly eats pineapple pizza. Therefore, I eat it. It's not bad, it's not great either. Prefer a basic pepperoni.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I only like my pineapple super cold and on its own. So on pizza is almost the exact opposite way that I'd want it.

Smokey

Never tried pineapple on pizza. Never thought to tbh. When I was in Hawaii I discovered that egg on a cheese burger burger is godlike. Who else has tried this blessing?

29382724744_6e1d251b87.jpg

CB3

I get a fried egg on a burger whenever possible. Fatburger in California is amazing for that.

Smokey

Damn so I was late af on that. I love egg too.

I wonder if my picture would make ATs vegan friends pass out? Egg, bacon, beef. Mmm.

Restaurant I worked at in HS had a bacon egg cheddar burger that had a a fried onion layer as the top bun (think of an onion ring without the hole). Now my mouth is watering...

Smokey

I've done it before and it's great, but I feel like the egg overwhelms the flavor a little too much. Too much egg, not enough burger.

The one in my pic was perfect. I went back there multiple times and got it. I've tried it back here in Texas, and I can't seem to find a restaurant who can nail it like that place.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
oh god I just realized the Dolphins are on national TV tonight

I apologize in advance to everyone's eyes

They are playing the Prime Time Bengals.

Have a very good shot at winning tbh.

Oh and let me add that egg on the burger is absolute bliss. GOAT topping

No, I wasn't talking about the uniforms.

We'll see who wins the battle of fuckball. I wish I could say anything about "prime time Dolphins" except that nobody ever wants to watch us on primetime with the exception of Thursday Night Football and occasionally that shitty division game on MNF

BigAT

Was that the first England game, or am I wrong on that?

No, it was in Pittsburgh after it rained for several days straight and the field was used twice in the days prior to the game for the high school championship and Pitt (college). The field was complete garbage before the game even started.

brentech

No, it was in Pittsburgh after it rained for several days straight and the field was used twice in the days prior to the game for the high school championship and Pitt (college). The field was complete garbage before the game even started.

That's right, I remember that story now too. I think the first game the NFL took the England was a real sloppy, wet game though.

It was also a time when Heinz fields draining system didn't meet NFL standards, some kind of original design flaw but the city of Pittsburgh wouldn't let them do the repairs needed. Was a perfect storm. I'll never forget the punt that didn't bounce.

CB3

Mike GarafoloVerified account
‏@MikeGarafolo
Dolphins are demoting CB Byron Maxwell tonight, per sources. Tony Lippett gets the start.

Cant believe the phins took him off our hands.

Well I guess I can.

CB3

I dont like the way the Bengals color rush uniforms look in madden.

But fuck, those things are hot IRL.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I dont like the way the Bengals color rush uniforms look in madden.

But fuck, those things are hot IRL.

Yea they are! This is the first time in years I've wanted to buy a Bengals jersey. Every time I've ever bought one the player I cop is not on the team next year.

Top Bottom