• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Vikings win?

DCX

Yeah I got really lucky. Wentz couldnt hit the broad side of a barn and Treadwell turned into prime Calvin Johnson. My OL is going to get Bridgewater killed tho.

In the process I lost both AP and Harrison Smith for 7 weeks. Feels bad man

Yeah I got really lucky. Wentz couldnt hit the broad side of a barn and Treadwell turned into prime Calvin Johnson. My OL is going to get Bridgewater killed tho.

maybe you should spend some xp on the Snickers Toughness perk so your players dont get hurt!

DJ Bowser

You still have Bradford tho!

DCX

DCX

Sounds like you might need Freeman in your backfield!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It was a good game. Ive been playing poorly the past few weeks so i knew it would end up in a loss at some point. I hope my game against Somnia next week is in Dallas because its hard to get your passing game right in the wind and rain.

The only part that made me angry in that game was the endzone pick. DGB should come down in that catch in 1v1 coverage everytime. He had the height, the jump, and the positioning advantage.

The loss hurts my vikings draft pick more than anything. But hopefully I won the war by taking out AP and Harrison Smith.

DJ Bowser

It's blowing my mind that the sad frog meme has sprouted into a white supremacist icon that's being reported on CNN.

Arian Foster posted the sad frog on Twitter like 3 years ago.

Birdman02

GG Brent, but fuck this game. It wouldn't let me switch defenders on any deep passes. I assume it was because of lag because I was getting a little bit on every kick.

The jordy Nelson catch-fumble is still the stupidest thing. I can't believe the game still calls that a catch.

brentech

gg?

thought my offense was going to be powerful after that first drive and then it was just a massive struggle. I haven't watched it back, but I thought that Nelson catch/fumble was just going to be a incomplete pass...then you got HFA'd and they let Lacy take it to the house.
Massive props to Cobb on the luck throw and aggressive catch to close that game out for me.

Game was a god damn defensive battle

Somnia

no one even knew you were streaming! if you don't post it in the thread how would we know!?

You could be a real friend and follow his channel to be notified when it goes live!

It was a good game. Ive been playing poorly the past few weeks so i knew it would end up in a loss at some point. I hope my game against Somnia next week is in Dallas because its hard to get your passing game right in the wind and rain.

The only part that made me angry in that game was the endzone pick. DGB should come down in that catch in 1v1 coverage everytime. He had the height, the jump, and the positioning advantage.

The loss hurts my vikings draft pick more than anything. But hopefully I won the war by taking out AP and Harrison Smith.

It's in Dallas and don't worry even if you throw the pass right to any of my defenders they won't pick it so you have that going for you.

BigAT

https://www.twitch.tv/york887

If you want to watch poetry in motion, Smokey and Sizzle are about to drop buckets

Wow, that was impressive. You guys must all be pretty good on the sticks to win so consistent-

Oh...

klw5M4X.png

F8w9MHT.png

Stay in your lane, losers. Speak of only what you know.

Smokes.png

Dance all over the haters, Smokey. They don't know the grind that was put in. They just jealous cause they'd be like the other teams we play who have guys in the mid 90s and still suck.

Smokey

Stay in your lane, losers. Speak of only what you know.

Smokes.png

Dance all over the haters, Smokey. They don't know the grind that was put in. They just jealous cause they'd be like the other teams we play who have guys in the mid 90s and still suck.

#NOLA
#2kislife

Top Bottom