• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

If you end up not doing Reggie Miller, I would suggest that PF like I mentioned. You'll be like a young Shawn Kemp, but hopefully the other person we play with has a shooter. TBH I haven't been terribly overwhelmed by point forward, because when we play with a playmaker and point forward it feels redundant so that's probably why.

Would you have to spend additionally VC to pay off your child support payments?

Smokey

If you end up not doing Reggie Miller, I would suggest that PF like I mentioned. You'll be like a young Shawn Kemp, but hopefully the other person we play with has a shooter. TBH I haven't been terribly overwhelmed by point forward, because when we play with a playmaker and point forward it feels redundant so that's probably why.

Prob gonna do this. I'll have SS PG, SC SF, and AF PF in the stable.

Lobs all de time

DCX

DCX
I have a 6'9-6'10 sharp shooter. I haven't played in a while due moving. Shit is killing my soul.

DCX

Prob gonna do this. I'll have SS PG, SC SF, and AF PF in the stable.

Lobs all de time

I'm curious to see what the initial builds will be, but I do think putting points into playmaking will be big for that guy. Not sure what would need to be sacrificed though, and if it's relevant. (The highest my C could get shooting off dribble was 65 so I completely left that category alone)

Smokey

RIP Limitless :(

The main change was re-defining what the game considers open vs. covered vs. crowded. Sometimes when users think they play pretty good defense against a shooter, the game actually thinks he's wide open. So this tweak will basically knock down covered jump shot %'s across the board.

I also flattened out the RS Aiming bonuses and penalties. Perfect Aim was giving too big of a boost if you were good, and too big of a penalty if you didn't use the feature.

The Limitless Range Badge was nerfed a little bit. Still a useful badge but people were cheesing it more than we anticipated.

Offensive Awareness was reduced for CPU on the higher levels while Defensive Awareness was increased for User teammates.

Offensive Consistency was reduced for CPU to match the User on Superstar and HoF. Defensive Consistency was increased slightly for both CPU and User.

Last thing, OG made a change to fix the excessive perimeter double teaming

They needed to nerf it. There are some badges that should be used as a bailout crutch but was instead being used as a primary offensive tool.

How did you get difficult shots again?

BTW fifa guys I made a club if you didn't already. Sent invites to those who have it

Smokey

They needed to nerf it. There are some badges that should be used as a bailout crutch but was instead being used as a primary offensive tool.

How did you get difficult shots again?

Shoot nothing but off the dribble shots. Spin Jumpers work too.

I'm thinking Deadeye should be some what useful now of they cut down covered shot %

Look's like they're working quicker than usual to fix the broken shit in the game. They didn't bother to fix all the cheese last year until RTTF qualifying ended and the games were being streamed. How the fuck did break starter cheese last so long?!

brentech

Last DOTA game: 28 days ago
pre-baby
ResidentSleeper.png

Greg

yeah, trying to figure out how to get it going on PC now - guess I need a Microsoft account

should've looked into that part!

Xbone code works for PC.

yeah, trying to figure out how to get it going on PC now - guess I need a Microsoft account

should've looked into that part!

oh yeah i forgot.

i had success running it at medium locked 30fps on an i5 2500, r9 390x. actually i could get it to run at 60 fps with no drops below, but even though it SAID 60 fps on the counter it seemed to me that there was stuttering every few seconds. haven't played around with it since then because i've played on xbone. looks pretty good there too (running on pc equivalent of "high")

Greg

made an account, got a gamertag, redeemed the code... and then when it took me to the store to download it said unavailable where the download button should be?

there's no reference to it in my account anywhere, but trying the code again said it was already redeemed

Bread

Banned
made an account, got a gamertag, redeemed the code... and then when it took me to the store to download it said unavailable where the download button should be?

there's no reference to it in my account anywhere, but trying the code again said it was already redeemed
Are you sure you are on the right Horizon game? They have different editions on the store for games that are included in bundles.

i wont b e home, but vane is in an hour. these are the remaining games

titans colts
texans broncos
ravens jets (confirmed sim)

phee/cb/luke pls vance at 7 pm pst if no one is actively playing the above games

Greg

Are you sure you are on the right Horizon game? They have different editions on the store for games that are included in bundles.
yeah, followed the link it gave me after I redeemed it and the button was grey

but I just logged in through the actual store within Windows 10 instead of through my browser and it shows up in my account, so we're good now!

Top Bottom