• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Smokey

14524508_10108238107488430_1810953393301615559_o.jpg

14435268_10108238103506410_7207676131741827470_o.jpg

AT and co., take care of the rest from here.

god damnit drizz

DJ Bowser

in related news TLBB wants everyone to know that Blount is on the block
Old slow HB? Yes plz.

Kiko, Maxwell still available!

Need immediate O-Line help. RG Bushrod is old, but has 87 strength and 82 pass block and 80 run block!

All can be had for picks and such!

Devante Parker may be available as well, even though I've focused on developing him... Meh!

DCX

DCX
Old slow HB? Yes plz.

Need immediate O-Line help. RG Bushrod is old, but has 87 strength and 82 pass block and 80 run block!

Devante Parker may be available as well, even though I've focused on developing him... Meh!
Parker eh?

DCX

Smokey

So much whining over at Operation Sports about Sharpshooter being OP. Some guy posted a screen of his team getting torched by a single player for 90 points.

Phee does anybody have HoF Brick Wall? If not, that may be the final missing piece.

So much whining over at Operation Sports about Sharpshooter being OP. Some guy posted a screen of his team getting torched by a single player for 90 points.

Phee does anybody have HoF Brick Wall? If not, that may be the final missing piece.

Everything is broke this game if you use it right.

Smokey

Everything is broke this game if you use it right.

And now Grand Badge introduces more fuckery lol.

HoF Brick Wall guarantees an open shot. Also I found out that 2k doesn't count dribbling into a shot as "off the dribble" unless you do a pull up/lean shot animation. So if you stop on a dime and shoot, you still get to take advantage of the max midrange/3pt shooting of the Sharpshooter.

This is why I'm curious about the BW badge.

HoF Brick Wall guarantees an open shot. Also I found out that 2k doesn't count dribbling into a shot as "off the dribble" unless you do a pull up/lean shot animation. So if you stop on a dime and shoot, you still get to take advantage of the max midrange/3pt shooting of the Sharpshooter.

That's what I was thinking cause I've had a lot of green shots like that. Good to know that it's really true.

Old slow HB? Yes plz.

I'll give you a 5th for Bushrod!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The Facts of Life
-NO and DAL are the only winless teams.
I've come close to winning, I swear it!
- DAL has the worst point differential by far with -106, followed by DET at -73, and then TEN at -62.
Crazy how I'm not on this list

-NO is 10/41 (24%) on 3rd down.
My interior OL is horrendous, giving me little room to run, and I guess I should just run drag routes forever, as I'm too into slanging it vertical

-NO is 5/11 in the Red Zone with 4 TDs.
With at least 3 lag filled FG attempts I never should have bothered attempting. Also, slanging.
-NO is the only team to allow the opponent to score with each Red Zone trip. They are 10/10 with 7 TDs.
I have horrible LB's, no one seems to have the same issue on kicking, and it's the Saints. What's the general amount of RZ opportunities are there in the league? Is 10 on the high side or low side?

-NO and MIA have a TO differential of -13.
Combination of Slanging and no one wants to catch INT's
-CAR has thrown just 3 INTs
2 INT's Dropped
-MIA has throw 17 INTs
Someone has thrown more???

-There have been 30 defensive TDs this season.
Thrown at least 2 that were button lag fails.

Not sure if this counts as a defensive TD or not, couldn't find the record of Kruger scoring this defensively or as a kick returner. Even though I lost, this was worth it.
53TwBhB.gif

-There have been 25 Missed XPs.
Think I might have 2 of them.

I've come close to winning, I swear it!

Crazy how I'm not on this list

My interior OL is horrendous, giving me little room to run, and I guess I should just run drag routes forever, as I'm too into slanging it vertical

With at least 3 lag filled FG attempts I never should have bothered attempting. Also, slanging.

I have horrible LB's, no one seems to have the same issue on kicking, and it's the Saints. What's the general amount of RZ opportunities are there in the league? Is 10 on the high side or low side?

Combination of Slanging and no one wants to catch INT's

2 INT's Dropped

Someone has thrown more???

Thrown at least 2 that were button lag fails.

Not sure if this counts as a defensive TD or not, couldn't find the record of Kruger scoring this defensively or as a kick returner. Even though I lost, this was worth it.
53TwBhB.gif

Think I might have 2 of them.

I think we play next?

i think it also includes shooting right off an iso move?

Been grinding points for the big, trying to figure where I want to put it

we should roll again tonight

Smokey

i think it also includes shooting right off an iso move?

Been grinding points for the big, trying to figure where I want to put it

we should roll again tonight

As long as you don't get the pull up animation, then yeah

Is there a rule against playing Pro Am earlier in the evening

Smokey

nah, sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. depends on who is on and if they're already in something.

I'm usually forced to roll in The Park at those times. I'm almost All Star 1. 85-30ish now that I found some randoms with mics, and added them to FL. It was a struggle for a while there.

I'm usually forced to roll in The Park at those times. I'm almost All Star 1. 85-30ish now that I found some randoms with mics, and added them to FL. It was a struggle for a while there.
I avoid the park unless I play with people I know. I'm going to avoid careless Ls if I can help it. I'll be available around 6:45 CT so let's see who else can be on then. We need to hit elite 3 so we can start dancing all over people

Do you think post stepbacks and hop shots count as off the dribble too? or is it exclusively post up

with my stretch big, I have the option of getting his mid range to 91, or to have his mid range at 83 and get my dunks/layups up. It's only like, level 6 or 7 there, but I figured maxing him out will help him get open dunk animations faster. I think when your dunk rating is low, you gather up slower
thought about points into playmaker, because our bigs often get the assist in a hockey assist

Smokey

I avoid the park unless I play with people I know. I'm going to avoid careless Ls if I can help it. I'll be available around 6:45 CT so let's see who else can be on then. We need to hit elite 3 so we can start dancing all over people

Do you think post stepbacks and hop shots count as off the dribble too? or is it exclusively post up

with my stretch big, I have the option of getting his mid range to 91, or to have his mid range at 83 and get my dunks/layups up. It's only like, level 6 or 7 there, but I figured maxing him out will help him get open dunk animations faster. I think when your dunk rating is low, you gather up slower
thought about points into playmaker, because our bigs often get the assist in a hockey assist

Not sure, we'll have to test and see. Who are the bigs on the team, just you and Abu?

I'd probably put the points into his jumper so you can get that guy away from the basket, which would open up the lane for a slasher.

I need to work on my 87 6'10 Shot Creator SF. He only has one badge (difficult shots), but he's long and can help out on D. His mid range was on point too. It's hard to leave my Sharpshooter tho.

DJ Bowser

Trade Announcement:

Dolphins send WR Devante Parker to the Patriots in return for their 2nd and 3rd round draft picks.

Devante gonna be the Super Bowl MVP.

JABEE

Seriously, I held you to four FG attempts. Against anyone else this year I win that game.

The only other option is I bring my copy to work tomorrow and play in the break room at like 9:30 est. I have yet to play a game on my work connection so I have no idea how good or bad it is.
We can try tomorrow at 9:30pm

Not sure, we'll have to test and see. Who are the bigs on the team, just you and Abu?

I'd probably put the points into his jumper so you can get that guy away from the basket, which would open up the lane for a slasher.

I need to work on my 87 6'10 Shot Creator SF. He only has one badge (difficult shots), but he's long and can help out on D. His mid range was on point too. It's hard to leave my Sharpshooter tho.

E has a big like he did yesterday, but that's a soft C. Abu had his rim protector next to him so that made it work really well.

I have a C, but only me and Abu have play makers. I really like playing with both your guys, your point guard is a good ball handler next to mine with a different skill set, and your SF also gets buckets and makes the game easier for the rest of us.

II think Zep is making a stretch big. I think with him, your shooter and Sizzle's shooter, and Abu/Grbac with rim protection/boards, that shit's deadly. Abu is also working on a lockdown SF to get defensive stopper, which the devs claim is the most powerful badge in the game. I believe it...that will help wipe out anyone

Smokey get on? We have 4 on

Top Bottom