• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Week 8

Next vance: Monday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

jags @ titans
redskins @ bengals
chiefs @ colts
raiders @ bucs
seahawks @ saints
lions @ texans
jets @ browns
packers @ falcons
pats @ bills
chargers @ broncos
cards @ panthers
eagles @ cowboys
vikings @ bears

nfc opotw - Colin Kaepernick, 25/39, 487 yards, 4 TD, 2 int, 2 rush, 23 yards, 1 fumble
nfc dpotw - carwin bonner, 8 tackles, 4 sacks

afc opotw - lamar miller - 19 rush, 197 yards, 2 td, 2 rec, 15 yards
afc dpotw - a. williams - 9 tackles, 3 int

Batsignal.png

Ml1LhXG.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dota is so fucking easy
when you play on your alt because real dota is too hard.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
EA fucked up big time with some sorta set that gave an 87 ovr elite card for 5 any shit cards. Now the auction is filled with elite cards. Values crashed. Before to tonight I had a 86 ovr team mostly elites well those cards are now worth about 75 percent less.

The auction house has been down several hours now. I'm really wanting to snag some of those 87 ovr cards for ultra cheap hopefully they will still be there for cheap when the ah is back online

Also won't be able to complete Man of Month sets since those expire 10/1...ggEA

They are going to steal all my fuggin cards aren't they.. I didn't even do this cheese shit of adding 5 bronzes to get an 87 elite card. Lick em EA.. better not take shit from me. Fuckers.

EA fucked up big time with some sorta set that gave an 87 ovr elite card for 5 any shit cards. Now the auction is filled with elite cards. Values crashed. Before to tonight I had a 86 ovr team mostly elites well those cards are now worth about 75 percent less.

The auction house has been down several hours now. I'm really wanting to snag some of those 87 ovr cards for ultra cheap hopefully they will still be there for cheap when the ah is back online

Also won't be able to complete Man of Month sets since those expire 10/1...ggEA

They are going to steal all my fuggin cards aren't they.. I didn't even do this cheese shit of adding 5 bronzes to get an 87 elite card. Lick em EA.. better not take shit from me. Fuckers.

Dammit they got rob :(

DCX

DCX
Quick note about my availability this weekend: Brother and his wife are staying here Saturday night and into Sunday. Not sure when they'll get here Saturday, presumably morning/afternoon. Not likely to play when they are here.
Hey man, we play this week. Let me know when it's best to play.

DCX

rinse82

Nightz im around tonight if you want to play our game

Otherwise I will start the 2k grind, or play FIFA. Don't even know why I keep buying games that I have no time to play.

Smokey

Nightz im around tonight if you want to play our game

Otherwise I will start the 2k grind, or play FIFA. Don't even know why I keep buying games that I have no time to play.

The 2k grind is real af this year, fyi. But once you get where you need to be, you'll be able to join and watch my boy Crimson be CLUTCH.

I don't know how comparable FIFA is.

DietRob

CB was right. CB was right all along.
At least I didn't get banned like those who completed the set EA put out. Lol.

DietRob

Yea that's what I'm reading. People are thinking/hoping it's a 72 hour ban only but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Top Bottom