• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

Play a real racing game like Forza 3.

Yeah, I'm not even a huge fan of racing games and Forza 3 is pretty fun so far. I'm surprised by how enjoyable the radio stations are too. Maybe I'm just used to the garbage they include with Madden each year.

Greg

is there a point when the shit story segments stop? I played 15 minutes and had to quit out of anger because there was more bullshit than racing

what's everyone's tag so I can add them?

Somnia

is there a point when the shit story segments stop? I played 15 minutes and had to quit out of anger because there was more bullshit than racing

what's everyone's tag so I can add them?

SomniaGAF

No idea on the story stuff, I've only played the demo. I'm playing Recore right now, but will be booting up Horizon soon.

Greg

friend you might be drinking too much coffee!
I have no patience for bullshit in games any more - just let me take control and I'll figure everything out on my own

if it wasn't for the league I wouldn't play Madden just because it takes too long to boot up and there are annoying pop-up screens

Rocket League ruined everything

BigAT

I'm about to get Somnia so high when he comes to Disney.

AT reply with the Towel image please

uL89A2b.jpg

rinse82

If you wanna double dip and get our next week game out of the way, let me know. Unless you want to play tomorrow which I would be totally fine with because there is a very great chance that playing Madden tonight would interfere with my regular Pro-AM hours!

I may take you up on that offer

I may not live past tomorrow's wild card game - my heart is not ready

Trasher

Yeah, Wellie, I'll message you when I get home.

In other news, I can't believe people are impressed by that Julio performance. It was good, but it wasn't amazing.

brentech

You didn't verify this before marrying and inseminating her? You fucked up.

Yeah, her parents didn't let her watch shit as a kid. Never saw any Saved by the Bell, no Simpsons.....school teachers for parents are bummers.

We're watching Goonies now.

i feel like i have legitimately seen the goonies 30+ times in my life. i watch it about once a year (the blue ray special edition set is actually pretty cool... i had also never seen the deleted scene with the walkman/octopus).

i'm not sure if i would love it as much as an adult if i didn't love it so much as a kid but i see it today and say to myself they just don't make movies like this anymore (because im old as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck)

Top Bottom