• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
R0HvMwy.jpg

This beast of a Hurricane is coming for me and Bowser directly it's lookin like. Hurry up and advance past my bye week before I have no power!

I just bought a couple sand bags for my front door. I suggest the same Bowser, this thing is moving so slow there's gonna be some insane flooding.

Greg

works for me

I'll patch mine now as well

edit: mine said 20 minutes to go, so I put it in rest mode and hopefully finishes sooner

DJ Bowser

This beast of a Hurricane is coming for me and Bowser directly it's lookin like. Hurry up and advance past my bye week before I have no power!

I just bought a couple sand bags for my front door. I suggest the same Bowser, this thing is moving so slow there's gonna be some insane flooding.
Ugh, because of how the previous owner set up the garden, my patio area gets flooded quickly. No Bueno.

Do they have sandbags at Home Depot?

brentech

Luke Cage, I have been available after we get my daughter to bed around 10:30 eastern lately. Otherwise, random times when she is sleeping or when my wife is happy to be on watch.

What say you

Ferny

I leave to Mexico tomorrow so im missing all this shit!

I need some game tape of Pete. Does anyone have any buried in their twitch archives. I had already prepared to play cola by watching tape of him as the ravens.

Also Pete I will be free to play any day this week after 9pm ET.

There is no tape, this is my first time playing madden...

Edit: can you play now?

Greg

GG

your defense didn't miss a single fucking opportunity, and I gave up 17 points because mine wouldn't respond to triangle!

Greg

the only reason I had a chance at the end was that garbage one-handed completion - of all balls that should've been picked, that was it, haha

destroyed me with run game... any time I beat you to the hole they never finished, probably better off just playing coverage the entire game

brentech

Luke, baby is down for the night, will be on PS4 for a while

edit: Annnnd apparently my system didn't background download the Madden update. Be warned kids.

Top Bottom