• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Rinse, let me know or here (preferably) shoot me a message on PSN what you wanna do when it's over

I'll need a few minutes to do training and scout and all that shit but I should be ready to go whenever

Vanced

Week 9

next vance: Thursday @ 7:30 pst

Falcons @ Bucs
lions @ vikes
eagles @ giants
jets @ fins
jags @ chiefs
cowboys @ browns
steelers @ ravens
saints @ niners
panthers @ rams
colts @ packers
titans @ chargers
broncos @ raiders
bills @ seahawks

nfc opotw - DREW BREES! YOU'RE WELCOME LONESTAR! - 26/35, 373 yards, 5 td
nfc dpotw - danny teventhan (bears) - 4 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 ff

afc opotw - lamar miller (texans) - 27 car, 191 yards, 2 td
afc dpotw - e. pleasant (texans) - 4 tackles, 3 int

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I need some game tape of Pete. Does anyone have any buried in their twitch archives. I had already prepared to play cola by watching tape of him as the ravens.

Also Pete I will be free to play any day this week after 9pm ET.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Vanced

nfc opotw - DREW BREES! YOU'RE WELCOME LONESTAR! - 26/35, 373 yards, 5 td

DREWBREES.gif

saints @ niners

drewbreesnecksuperslomo.gif

DJ Bowser

You have a band?

Can I learn it on keyboard and join?

My guitaring is pathetic. I'm basically just working on it to do folksy stuff.... And to become Dave Gilmour.

Bro, you better franchise Gabbert.

my band is just me because my shithead friends never want to play anymore :(

there was a time when i ALMOST put in all my time and effort into becoming a great guitarist and then the rat race got to me! i love music and i love playing guitar. the main reason i wish that i was independently wealthy is so that i could spend 8 hours a day playing guitar and not have to worry about paying the bills.

also wanted to learn piano/keyboard. i've studied a bit of music theory and learned the bare basics of reading music (not tabs) but never went much beyond that. maybe someday!

p.s.

i love gilmour!

there was a time when i ALMOST put in all my time and effort into becoming a great guitarist and then the rat race got to me! i love music and i love playing guitar. the main reason i wish that i was independently wealthy is so that i could spend 8 hours a day playing guitar and not have to worry about paying the bills.

also wanted to learn piano/keyboard. i've studied a bit of music theory and learned the bare basics of reading music (not tabs) but never went much beyond that. maybe someday!

p.s.

i love gilmour!

let's make a band together

you and I

DJ Bowser

p.s.

i love gilmour!

I spend most of my free time writing and writing music. I do a lot of recording these days- a bunch of projects I hope to eventually turn into something- one of which is a grandiose concept album! I can't gig though because I work 6 nights a week.

My current life plan is to bolster my resume and get as many sommelier accreditation as I can before getting a daytime job on the distribution end and have my nights free to actually give a full attempt at pursuing music. A friend of mine is a talented opera singer in Orlando with similar musical tastes to mine and she'd like to work with me. That would be glorious, especially as I'm a sucker for male/female vocal harmonies.

I'm a storyteller more than anything, but after failing to get two novels published, working on projects that time consuming feels too draining- so it's pretty much all music now! I've got good friends in LA and Portland playing music for a living I'd like to work with if I ever get the balls to move west (or convince Mrs Bowser to), but I've got to give one more legitimate shot to spending my life doing something I love before I resign myself to a career as a professional daydrinker.

Ps- AP Ferny after your game plz.

Dear Drizzler,

Thanks for Djax.

Your friend,

FMT

let's make a band together

you and I

that would be awesome!

I spend most of my free time writing and writing music. I do a lot of recording these days- a bunch of projects I hope to eventually turn into something- one of which is a grandiose concept album! I can't gig though because I work 6 nights a week.

My current life plan is to bolster my resume and get as many sommelier accreditation as I can before getting a daytime job on the distribution end and have my nights free to actually give a full attempt at pursuing music. A friend of mine is a talented opera singer in Orlando with similar musical tastes to mine and she'd like to work with me. That would be glorious, especially as I'm a sucker for male/female vocal harmonies.

I'm a storyteller more than anything, but after failing to get two novels published, working on projects that time consuming feels too draining- so it's pretty much all music now! I've got good friends in LA and Portland playing music for a living I'd like to work with if I ever get the balls to move west (or convince Mrs Bowser to), but I've got to give one more legitimate shot to spending my life doing something I love before I resign myself to a career as a professional daydrinker.

Ps- AP Ferny after your game plz.

follow your dreams brother!

p.s. ferny is ap

FMT's one man band:

634599.gif

Buzz off, Giuseppe!

BigAT

New patch:

Gameplay
♦Tuned Wide Receivers dropping wide open passes to be less frequent
♦Auto-Moves now set to OFF for all MUT Solo Challenges
♦Player-Lock camera fixes
♦Tuned Auto-Broken Tackles to be less frequent
♦Variety of defensive run-game tuning fixes
♦Strip-Ball exploit fixed
♦Fixed issue around clock running out on a defensive penalty
♦Fixed issue with QB’s unable to tackle after throwing an Interception
♦Fixed a variety of rare Special Teams issues
♦Defensive tuning vs. stretch/outside zone runs
♦Addressed a variety of fatigue-related issues
♦Nano-detection System improvements
♦Nano-detection System disabled for user vs. CPU games
♦Fixed ‘Ice the Kicker’ not functioning in certain situations
♦Addressed users holding kick button to take a delay penalty and re-kicking
♦Fixed issue with user not being able to switch players in co-op play
♦Tuned to WR/DB positioning on streak routes
♦Tuning & Adaptive AI to LB fake-out chances vs. counter plays to improve defensive reaction
♦Kick-Meter Accuracy Range increased on All-Pro & All-Madden
♦Decreased ‘nearby player’ penalty for defender interceptions, making INTs more frequent

Franchise
♦Added ability to save/resume solo Cloud Franchise games
♦Head to head Cloud games will now default to the standard camera
♦Fixed issue where players on IR were counting against active roster
♦Fixed issue where user to user trades could be auto accepted when week advances
♦Many stats and ratings menus are now in widescreen format
♦Fixed issue where some heads appeared incorrect while editing
♦Addressed stability issues in Play the Moment, Training, Formation Subs, and Schemes
♦Fixed issue where some players with preexisting injuries would never return to health
♦Addressed issue where stats are not showing properly when viewed on team goals menu
♦Tuned game regression that can occur for quarterbacks
♦Fixed issue where defensive rookie of the year can show up as offensive player of the year
♦Removed ability for kneeling QBs to be hurt while simminng
♦Adjusted fatigue during Play the Moments
♦Punter stats are now visible in the menus
♦Draft Classes will now have varying penalty traits
♦Highlights menu is now available when ending the game on a simmed play
♦Going for it on 4th downs in Play the Moments have been tuned
♦Strategy suggestions in play call will now track multiple concepts

Ultimate Team
♦We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far
♦I have looked upon all the universe has to hold of horror, and even the skies of spring and flowers of summer must ever afterward be poison to me
♦The thing cannot be described - there is no language for such abysms of shrieking and immemorial lunacy, such eldritch contradictions of all matter, force, and cosmic order
♦The geometry of the place was all wrong. One could not be sure that the sea and the ground were horizontal
♦The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents
♦Auto Subs in MUT Solo Challenges are now working correctly

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wow, 5 GB update.

Thanks for the patch notes AT.

I hope these in particular are sucessful.
♦Defensive tuning vs. stretch/outside zone runs
♦Tuned Wide Receivers dropping wide open passes to be less frequent
♦Tuning & Adaptive AI to LB fake-out chances vs. counter plays to improve defensive reaction
♦Addressed a variety of fatigue-related issues

Top Bottom