• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Bread

Banned
i installed the new system update and restarted the console now i'm going much faster, i'll be done in 6 minutes.
I'm ready to go az

Get gud breh

get him
rage.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Pete I'm logged in. I thought we were going at 11pm ET but maybe I got the time zones mixed up. Message me on PSN when you are ready to go. I'll be awake for another hour or so.

Hey Pete I'm logged in. I thought we were going at 11pm ET but maybe I got the time zones mixed up. Message me on PSN when you are ready to go. I'll be awake for another hour or so.

Hey Rob, I just touched down. Got home later than expected. I gotta take a quick shower, should be ready in 20 mins or so. If you rather go tomorrow, that's fine with me as well.

Somnia

Just trying to drain the rest of the clock...you'd prefer I kick a FG and add more points on instead?

I'm fine with draining the clock, which I would have done also getting the ball back as clearly my team can't stop anything you do and Dak is overthrowing everything.

Use Chew Clock next time.

I'm fine with draining the clock, which I would have done also getting the ball back as clearly my team can't stop anything you do and Dak is overthrowing everything.

Use Chew Clock next time.
WHen did we turn off accell clock? I didn't even notice until the 3rd qtr

Somnia

WHen did we turn off accell clock? I didn't even notice until the 3rd qtr

Awhile ago, but next time hit L1 on the playbook and use Chew Clock if you're draining time.

Anyways it's clear my defense couldn't stop a High School team let alone an NFL team.

Dak overthrowing everyone this game which hasn't happen much. Need to raise his stats badly.

Awhile ago, but next time hit L1 on the playbook and use Chew Clock if you're draining time.

Anyways it's clear my defense couldn't stop a High School team let alone an NFL team.

Dak overthrowing everyone this game which hasn't happen much. Need to raise his stats badly.

Yea his throws were awful, I don't know why you traded me Romo, I know he's going to retire anytime but the stat differences between him and Dak are crazy

Fuck! You injured my starting RB for 5 weeks!

Somnia

Yea his throws were awful, I don't know why you traded me Romo, I know he's going to retire anytime but the stat differences between him and Dak are crazy

I mainly wanted his cap gone and I want to develop a younger QB. It's going to take awhile and I'll probably go 0-16, but I'm enjoying developing him, Zeke and Jaylon Smith for example. Looking forward to hopefully having a good draft and some good FA's.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Rob, I just touched down. Got home later than expected. I gotta take a quick shower, should be ready in 20 mins or so. If you rather go tomorrow, that's fine with me as well.

Yea if you wouldn't mind lets do tomorrow at 11pm. I've kinda got a headache from the day and just going to veg out and watch the nightly comedy shows.

Bread

Banned
Az if we don't get the chance to play again I'm completely fine giving you the win, you were up 21-7 with 1 minute left in the third and I only scored because of one 45 yard run.

Greg

I haven't messed with settings much, but it runs like shit on my PC

and according to the PC performance thread, it's a common thing

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I can tell by your recent posts that you just discovered a meme generator for the first time.

I can tell by your recent posts that you just discovered a meme generator for the first time.

it's not a meme generator, it's a simpsons site called frinkiac.com and i've been using it since it went online early in the year because i love the simpsons. don't be mad!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Any word from Trasher from anyone?

Waited around last night no answer but he has had no activity on Steam or GAF. Trasher r u ok

Smokey

If possible I'd leave Drizz. I stayed for Ike and the storm itself wasn't too bad, but the aftermath... No power for days. Hot. Sucked man.

BigAT

I'm sure the two of you will be fine, stop worrying.

FMT, contact the top two people on the waiting list.

DJ Bowser

Luckily for us, the worst of it is projected much further north than we are. We're still in some potentially deep shit though.

Drizz is probably staying with folks in Miami, once we ride the storm out and protect our stuff, (depending on the power situation) the Mrs and I will likely be headed to her family's house which isn't likely to get hit too badly.

Home Depot and Lowe's were both out of sandbags. My place better not flood... My tile is fantastic!

Top Bottom