• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Somnia

So I typically go on my Disney trips starting this Friday every year (usually the first Friday of October), but we decided to go at the end of the month into November this year. I know Orlando won't be affected that much, but either way I'm really glad we changed dates this year!

Yeah my top floor condo is 0.5 mile from the beach and is the corner unit facing the beach. I'm gonna get some seriously strong winds, I'm going to Cutler Ridge Thursday-Saturday I've decided. I'd be so fucked if I stayed here and the roof went.

Seahawks fans: "you know the line was pretty good last week!"

PFF: "Seahawks line grades out as worst in league"

Hmm

i never understand PFF. i've never looked up the method to their grading but in week 1, blaine gabbert had the 2nd highest "rating" in the nfl (behind only roofles). i mean i cant come up with any possible methodology where that would be justified.

i take a glance at their niner ratings here and there because it's usually on the front page of webzone the next day, and i continuously find myself surprised at most of the ratings (good and bad). i don't think that their entire analysis is completely worthless but i just don't understand how they could come to some of these conclusions

i never understand PFF. i've never looked up the method to their grading but in week 1, blaine gabbert had the 2nd highest "rating" in the nfl (behind only roofles). i mean i cant come up with any possible methodology where that would be justified.

i take a glance at their niner ratings here and there because it's usually on the front page of webzone the next day, and i continuously find myself surprised at most of the ratings (good and bad). i don't think that their entire analysis is completely worthless but i just don't understand how they could come to some of these conclusions

Yeah I think this is the thing most people don't like about them, they seem arbitrary with no explanation of the methodology.

A dude on Field Gulls came up with his own system using All-22 where he graded in degrees based on different factors.

The problem with any system for these sorts of things is that we are only inferring based on visual results. We don't know the assignments or responsibilities or fallbacks or how much Wussle's scrambling changed things.

I kind of have a full fridge and the more the day goes the more I wanna stay. I gotta come back anyways so I'm not dodging the aftermath regardless, I'm sure my roof will be fine....

DJ Bowser

Drizz playing his man card and riding out the storm like his buddy Bowser.

I'm also cooking most of my perishable goods tonight to prevent waste when we lose power.

Andrew was supposed to hit north Broward and instead hit Homestead.

Matthews track is getting pushed more and more West meaning there are now chances it hits Cutler Ridge directly... A lot better chance it'll hit Broward but they said the same thing about Andrew! And with this loop... Who the fuck knows what part of the state you want to be in. It's too late for me to head west and I can't do that because of work. Might still head south Idk. Really want to watch the Giants beat the Mets too....

Yeah I'm staying. My work won't clear me for Friday morning. I though Saturday was gonna be the issue. Can't believe it. I work on the beach, there is zero chance they're gonna have power.....

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I saw Brigette Nielson in Hollywood today. One of the weirder celebrity sightings I've had I suppose.

LukeSmith

Brent

I know you're a new father with wet pants, but I'm around tonight all night -- minus some time at some point to get dinner. Let me know!

Rinse, if you happen to be available earlier like you mentioned you might be, just shoot me a PSN message and I will be able to appear within 5-10. Otherwise I'll show at our original time

BigAT

Orlando (AP) - The entire development team behind the popular video game series "Madden Football" was killed today as a hurricane ripped through their studio in Florida, which, inexplicably, was not evacuated.

Local authorities pleaded with the developers to flee from the oncoming disaster, but their warnings were ignored.

In the hours shortly prior to their demise, the team was pressed as to why they refused to leave for safer conditions. Studio head Jason French responded that, "We'll be safe here, our instruments clearly show that the storm is blowing to the east out to sea."

Orlando (AP) - The entire development team behind the popular video game series "Madden Football" was killed today as a hurricane ripped through their studio in Florida, which, inexplicably, was not evacuated.

Local authorities pleaded with the developers to flee from the oncoming disaster, but their warnings were ignored.

In the hours shortly prior to their demise, the team was pressed as to why they refused to leave for safer conditions. Studio head Jason French responded that, "We'll be safe here, our instruments clearly show that the storm is blowing to the east out to sea."

i feel this post is underappreciated

Top Bottom