• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DJ Bowser

Cat 4 is some serious shit, but this thing seemed to take an eastward trajectory. I'm starting to get some stormy weather, but I'm a little annoyed I spent a day shuttering up and dug up my garden to put the veggies in safer places.

14589938_10154725945743690_8270630545311594786_o.jpg

Cat 4 is some serious shit, but this thing seemed to take an eastward trajectory. I'm starting to get some stormy weather, but I'm a little annoyed I spent a day shuttering up and dug up my garden to put the veggies in safer places.
I'm sure it'll hit us more directly when it loops back around! I for one am not annoyed that I haven't loss power. hopefully I'm not jinxing myself.

DJ Bowser

I'm in the same boat. I resigned myself to being without power for some time and am really happy that it hasn't happened so far... But I want some excitement of things flying around.

I'm in the same boat. I resigned myself to being without power for some time and am really happy that it hasn't happened so far... But I want some excitement of things flying around.
Thing is making a pretty hard turn west. I'm getting the first of really hard wind right now.

http://m.wesh.com/weather/radar

This is what I'm watching, if you zoom in on us you can tell we still got the worst ahead, especially if this thing keeps turning, hopefully it's just a wobble.

Edit: going north now, wobbling all over. Poor Bahamas. Freeport is so fucked.

DJ Bowser

The Mrs and I are drunk and playing Pokemon Stadium now with the weather channel on the other TV.

It's beginning to look decently troublesome outside.

Congrats to the fathers here!

FMT, I remember we were talking about how you're in insurance as well, This Hurricane stuff is crazy, we're about to send two of our auto adjusters all the way from alaska down there to help with the impending disaster claims.

Congrats to the fathers here!

FMT, I remember we were talking about how you're in insurance as well, This Hurricane stuff is crazy, we're about to send two of our auto adjusters all the way from alaska down there to help with the impending disaster claims.

yeah i know we have some of our property people on the CAT (catastrophe) team headed out. i almost did some cat work in oklahoma a few years ago... would've been interesting!

brentech

I just bought all the insurance for my family. We have it all because we fear everything. Congrats MaddenGAF insurance men.
Universal Life plan, you da best.

Dude it doesn't take much, if that water line gets anywhere near the electronics, it's totaled

when i used to write auto estimates years ago, there was a car someone brought in and couldn't figure out where a god awful smell was coming from (no damage on the car). turns out a rat chewed through something in the electrical system and fried itself.

we spent a shit load of money hiring a company to get the smell out but we couldn't. car got totaled :/

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
CuIdJbtWgAAppkm.jpg:large

This may be surprising coming from me, but what the fuck

I don't say this much or at all but seeing that is the only thing that could make me appreciate ketchup on a hot dog. What in the fuck indeed.

oh, it's in Cleveland makes sense that it would be an awesome tasting hot dog if not for one fatal flaw. It's a good allegory for their sports franchises.

LJ11

Good game Cheeto, we both started off red hot throwing the ball, and then it all went to shit. I tried to run too much late in that game, eat clock and put together a long drive, I had some holes but I wasn't hitting them. The fumbles were brutal, but you were playing contain on at least one of them and I called a playaction so the QB is going to get smashed on those. The last two drives were frustrating, still not sure how Tyrod missed Watkins, but to be honest, I took a risk throwing at your user.

Good call on that int, I shouldn't have called the play, I was fucked if you called mable, because the back side was shit. Should have wheeled my RB so I can at least hit the flats.

You killed me with that long run, you were so close to getting tackled for an 8 yard gain, but your OL got to the S and sealed it up.

I called the same blitzes as last game, a bit less because I was actually worried about you running. Blitzes can fuck up your run fits, Cover 4 is my base run D to be honest.

Shit happens Cheeto, it's not like I deserved a 10 point lead, we both did some dumb shit on O.

Advanced to week 10, next advance is Sunday @ 9 PT

AFC POTW
J. Grant MIA WR
R. Darby BUF CB

NFC POTW
C. Newton CAR QB
B. Wagner SEA MLB

Browns @ Ravens
Texans @ Jaguars
Broncos @ Saints
Rams @ Jets
Falcons @ Eagles
Chiefs @ Panthers
Bears @ Buccaneers
Vikings @ Washington Football Team
Packers @ Titans
Dolphins @ Chargers
49ers @ Cardinals
Cowboys @ Steelers
Seahawks @ Patriots
Bengals @ Giants

Good game Cheeto, we both started off red hot throwing the ball, and then it all went to shit. I tried to run too much late in that game, eat clock and put together a long drive, I had some holes but I wasn't hitting them. The fumbles were brutal, but you were playing contain on at least one of them and I called a playaction so the QB is going to get smashed on those. The last two drives were frustrating, still not sure how Tyrod missed Watkins, but to be honest, I took a risk throwing at your user.

Good call on that int, I shouldn't have called the play, I was fucked if you called mable, because the back side was shit. Should have wheeled my RB so I can at least hit the flats.

You killed me with that long run, you were so close to getting tackled for an 8 yard gain, but your OL got to the S and sealed it up.

I called the same blitzes as last game, a bit less because I was actually worried about you running. Blitzes can fuck up your run fits, Cover 4 is my base run D to be honest.

Shit happens Cheeto, it's not like I deserved a 10 point lead, we both did some dumb shit on O.

That long run was one of those runs where you just keep pressing up, trying to press left or right to move around people and then suddenly everything goes kinda crazy.

There was so much Madden bs in that game.

Top Bottom