• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Rob vs Pete

Pete??? I thought we were starting at 11 ET. I'm on the invite screen waiting for you.

nvm I backed out of the invite. let me know if your around in the next little bit.

brentech

Not counting the people who don't have FG stats recorded, which is a handful of teams, there are a lot of people making 66% or less of their attempts.
edit: 13 people only making 66% field goal (NOT INCLUDING XP). Wish we had stats for the missing teams

Sorry LJ but Mad Bum is the greatest!

I got beer weed water and munchies, bring on Matthew and the Cubbies!

Made the most amazing butter vegetable sausage and shrimp thing using up all my perishables today. So far this hurricane has been great!

Nightz

Do any of you have Forza Horizon 3 on PC? Does it run well? I really want to play it, but I don't want to buy another Xbone for it.

Somnia

Do any of you have Forza Horizon 3 on PC? Does it run well? I really want to play it, but I don't want to buy another Xbone for it.

It seems really hit or miss, some people have stuttering issues and other's don't. I know keeping it at 30FPS there's no stuttering at all, the problems happen when you go above 30 and try for 60. I know playground are working on it apparently, but that's all I know.

We need a replacement for the bucs. DM was on his last leg and flaked on dcx without notice. I don't really feel like playing midle man anymore.

Soka you interested in the bucs? Otherwise I'll check the list later

BigAT

Who was it?

DCX

Elisha.

I've been playing it on PC. It runs well for me on ultra, but I have a newer computer.

The game certainly needs to be optimized, but honestly I wouldn't have been able to tell you that I was losing frames if it weren't for having the FPS counter turned on (dropping from 60 to 40-50). Game looks great though.

Elisha.

I've been playing it on PC. It runs well for me on ultra, but I have a newer computer.

The game certainly needs to be optimized, but honestly I wouldn't have been able to tell you that I was losing frames if it weren't for having the FPS counter turned on (dropping from 60 to 40-50). Game looks great though.

I'll trade you gabbo for a bag of flamin hot cheetos

BigAT

We need a replacement for the bucs. DM was on his last leg and flaked on dcx without notice. I don't really feel like playing midle man anymore.

Soka you interested in the bucs? Otherwise I'll check the list later

Wow, DM finally got the

409108.gif

What are Gabbert's relevant stats? Although I think the trade deadline actually has passed.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fucking LOL. He could die on the field and still play the following week. They just hate the Giants we know this. Eli retires or takes a huge regression after every initial season but Phil Rivers and Ben, who have taken way more punishment, play for the entire franchise. GG EA.

I do have Sam Bradford for you but the trade deadline passed.

BigAT

Fucking LOL. He could die on the field and still play the following week. They just hate the Giants we know this. Eli retires or takes a huge regression after every initial season but Phil Rivers and Ben, who have taken way more punishment, play for the entire franchise. GG EA.

This is right after OBJ was set to come back after being out for 7 weeks too.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
In both my loses this year I've knocked out multiple key players for weeks. FeelsGoodMan

Somnia

Disney World closing all parks at 5 and leaving them closed tomorrow. Glad I delayed my vacation by 3 weeks this year!

I hope everyone in here in Florida has gotten somewhere safe, just saw the hurricane got upgraded to a Cat 4.

Nightz

EA hates the Chargers too. Rivers has retired or regressed greatly after the first season the past few years. I think Roofles is the only one they like.

Sokantish

Oh sweet guys, they are finally offering GigaOne internet in my area!

CPAsReD.png

I'm sure you can put that download and upload to good use with the extra large data cap!

Trasher

GG Trasher, that was a sloppy game on both parts. I felt like I had reverse HFA the whole game. Your DL was killing me.

GG! I force way too many passes. Had a chance to take the lead at the end and threw a terrible taint. :( Shoulda kept with the run game as that was the only game it's actually worked for me somewhat all season haha.

DM is being kicked?! Damnnnnn. What a dark day.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'll take the Bucs, and combine the 2 rosters into one.

731eadfe8ae0597a089c27db6a826840.png

Haven't played alot, but I'm leaving it locked at 30 FPS. Anything over, just fluctuated between 55 to 28 fps.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Isn't this thing only like a Cat 3? Is it mostly because it's hitting areas that haven't had a hit in a long time? Bad timing with high tide (storm surge)?

Isn't this thing only like a Cat 3? Is it mostly because it's hitting areas that haven't had a hit in a long time? Bad timing with high tide (storm surge)?
It's a strong 4 and it's gonna ride the entire central northflorida coast. St Johns rivers expected to flood 6-9 ft in some areas..

And a cat 3 isn't really an only when your house is made of wood. St Augustine and Jacksonville aren't built like Broward and Palm Beach.

Top Bottom