• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Is anyone else missing out on game XP? After the game it says who is getting what but then it didn't show up on the actual players. Rhodes ended the game with a pick 6 and was supposed to get 1k+ in XP but didn't actually get anything.

Are you available tomorrow night wellie? I'm out of the storm at this point. Don't think I'm losing power.
Yeah what time is good for you?

DCX

DCX
CB I should be available Saturday during the day but definitely after 9 est.

Sunday I have things to do during the afternoon but should be around the same time.

I'm not sure if I can play tonight but if I have a window I'll let you know.

Sim gods took another WR and my starting LOLB :(

DCX

BigAT

Yeah, everything about that is pretty awful. Especially since sprays used to be built into CS.

Anytime! Fuckers forgot to call me and tell me we were closed. I just showed up to an empty restaurant!

Anyone want to take bets that they called him but he forgot and showed up to work anyway?

latest

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB I should be available Saturday during the day but definitely after 9 est.

Sunday I have things to do during the afternoon but should be around the same time.

I'm not sure if I can play tonight but if I have a window I'll let you know.

Sim gods took another WR and my starting LOLB :(

DCX

I probably won't be around until late Saturday. Ill should be fine for later today and Sunday

DCX

DCX
I probably won't be around until late Saturday. Ill should be fine for later today and Sunday
Sunday would have to be later at night for me as Saturday night could work depending how late we talking.

Tonight is just not looking good :/

DCX

BigAT

There have been studies done that show eating the beak gives you a greater connection to your food and is more masculine.

Nah chicken heads are no good, there's just not enough meat to em. Fish and pig cheeks though? That's my shit.

Also,
St. Augustine is completely underwater right now. I love St. Augustine, best part of North or Central FL. My sister owns a house there, luckily she moved to Sarasota temporarily due to her husbands job. This is gonna be real bad. Half of A1A is in the ocean in Flagler. The pics are insane. So much water..... Me and Bowser really dodged a bullet.

DJ Bowser

Nightz- I should be around by 10:30 pm EST (possibly earlier) and onward to play.

I'm gonna have to look up the Saint Augustine situation.

Top Bottom