• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Titans shouldn't get the sim win. Birddog was unavailable yesterday, I'm unavailable today. Should just be a simit.

#sportsmanship
smile.gif

LJ11

is this where we talk about ultimate team? :D

Feel free to contribute, it's not really the MUT thread but Rob and I are into it. Admittedly, I haven't been grinding the Auction House like I did the last couple of years, but I picked it up the pace the last two weekends with the BCA promo. This BCA promo and the upcoming Halloween promo is a good way to make money. There's also going to be the MUT 2.0 drop in November, Road to the Playoffs, along with the Thanksgiving promo.

Pulled Kam Chancellor in the morning from a solo pack, but I'm probably going to sell him.

Edit: That's a dope squad Rob. I pulled Butler and sold his ass, because I can't play with any Pat players, except Collins LOL. Had Pat Pete and sold him as well. I think my pull luck has been good, but I just sell everyone and wait.

DJ Bowser

The Fightin' AZ's are dominating this game but seem committed to giving it away.

Also, LJ, please lose the rest of your games.Thanks.

Feel free to contribute, it's not really the MUT thread but Rob and I are into it. Admittedly, I haven't been grinding the Auction House like I did the last couple of years, but I picked it up the pace the last two weekends with the BCA promo. This BCA promo and the upcoming Halloween promo is a good way to make money. There's also going to be the MUT 2.0 drop in November, Road to the Playoffs, along with the Thanksgiving promo.

Pulled Kam Chancellor in the morning from a solo pack, but I'm probably going to sell him.

Edit: That's a dope squad Rob. I pulled Butler and sold his ass, because I can't play with any Pat players, except Collins LOL. Had Pat Pete and sold him as well. I think my pull luck has been good, but I just sell everyone and wait.

You and greg going to play?

LJ11

Yeah, Greg and I will probably play in the next few minutes.

Was in the garage doing some laundry and missed his message.

Greg

yeah, he was playing on another level

was really frustrated with those first two turnovers (endzone pick and fumble sitting right on top of my player), and almost managed to blow it at the end with that should've been pick 6

GG man

LJ11

That first pick in the endzone was nuts. My DB just robbed it, no worries though, because your MLB mad an insane interception a series after that, looked like he went through my WR. Then we both made bad DB plays near the end of the 2nd quarter that led to big yards.

Ramsay just engulfed routes that are normally man coverage beaters, it was nuts. I made a really bad throw his way on the 2nd, I should have led it up the field, just a dumb move. There's too many QB fumbles after the patch, it's junk.

I felt you got a ton of blocksheds in the run game it was frustrating, I never use turbo either.

do you want to play our game today or not today

We'll play today, but a little later in the day if possible, going to grab some grub.

That first pick in the endzone was nuts. My DB just robbed it, no worries though, because your MLB mad an insane interception a series after that, looked like he went through my WR. Then we both made bad DB plays near the end of the 2nd quarter that led to big yards.

Ramsay just engulfed routes that are normally man coverage beaters, it was nuts. I made a really bad throw his way on the 2nd, I should have led it up the field, just a dumb move. There's too many QB fumbles after the patch, it's junk.

I felt you got a ton of blocksheds in the run game it was frustrating, I never use turbo either.

We'll play today, but a little later in the day if possible, going to grab some grub.

Cool just give me a heads up and I'll more than likely be around

Phee can you vance? Change bears tit as back to regular simit

ok

What headsets do you guys use? My mics broken so I'm off to get a cheapo at the store real quick since the surround sound one I want isn't in the area as is. Looking at the Rig 500 E for $135.

Somnia

GG Wellie

Not being able to get points your turnovers and causing my own turnovers definitely cost me the game. Opposite for you since you got points on my turnovers.

Your run defense is vicious, even passing I felt rushed the entire game which hasn't happened much.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Somnia. So many ints, so many BS ones going through receivers. This was my worst game passing wise in all of Madden 17 by far.

Top Bottom