• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Current playoff picture:

AFC:
1. Bengals (9-2)
2. Jags (9-3)
3. Bills (8-4)
4. Chiefs (6-5)
5. Browns (8-4)
6. Patriots (7-4)
---
Texans (7-4)
Steelers (6-5)
Raiders (6-6)
Chargers (6-6)
Dolphins (5-6)
Colts (5-6)

NFC:
1. 49ers (11-1)
2. Falcons (10-1)
3. Giants (9-2)
4. Vikings (9-3)
5. Panthers (8-3)
6. Packers (7-4)
-----
Eagles (6-5)
Cards (6-6)
Seahawks (5-6)

NFC looking much clearer than the AFC right now!

WTF makaveli (some of you in here have played with him in whatever) won a free playstation VR from taco bell, like zep did a few years ago

fuck

WTF makaveli (some of you in here have played with him in whatever) won a free playstation VR from taco bell, like zep did a few years ago

fuck

That's awesome for him! I tried to buy a few boxes to win one but no dice.

7 or 8 years ago when Burger King did a Xbox 360 contest I won a free one of those it was pretty awesome

brentech

SlingTV quality seems passable, but not great. Just started this trial, will try PS Vue next week.
One edge for Sling is that it can stream on PC.

rinse82

fuck

I'm staring at my unopened PSVR box right now.

Was going to return this thing but the GAF impressions are not helping. Going to crack and open this soon.

DJ Bowser

Does PistolPete have any numbers in his name on here? He hasn't been on PSN since Friday, I think and I figured I'd throw him a PM on here as well.

DCX

DCX
Damn GG dcx
holy shit GG!

I can't believe I pulled that off! Matt Bryant's missed FGs continue and my controller died on one drive. I could press any buttons :/ got called for roughing the kicker on a punt as my AI defender tried hero ball.

Charles was cutting me up. Jealous of how well you ran the ball. Great game man. Good luck the rest of the way.

DCX

Top Bottom