• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

From reddit:
PkLPZsG.gif

BigAT

From reddit:
http://i.imgur.com/PkLPZsG.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I forgot to go back and capture it, but I had a game where JPP was aggressively getting into it with two guys after a play just like above and it went on for like 5 seconds. The camera cut away, then eventually came right back to it and they were still like tackling each other 10 seconds later.

Somnia

GG Drizzler

I get my first real non-sim win of the season, but in the end it was honestly a lose because Drizzler decided to hurt a bunch of my starters.

I lost Dak on the 2nd or 3rd player of the game, can't remember so I had to use Sanchez. He didn't do too bad I guess, but still I'm trying to develop him and that happens.

Lucky Whitehead out 3 weeks with broken ribs
Sean Lee out 7 weeks with quad tear
Morris Claiborne out 3 weeks with shoulder tear

:(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am online Trasherbro.

GG Drizzler

I get my first real non-sim win of the season, but in the end it was honestly a lose because Drizzler decided to hurt a bunch of my starters.

I lost Dak on the 2nd or 3rd player of the game, can't remember so I had to use Sanchez. He didn't do too bad I guess, but still I'm trying to develop him and that happens.

Lucky Whitehead out 3 weeks with broken ribs
Sean Lee out 7 weeks with quad tear
Morris Claiborne out 3 weeks with shoulder tear

:(

Awesome, we play next week!

GG Somnia. Two long FGs are he difference of a game where both offenses drove to the 50 All game and punted. Sudfield played fine. Those picks were nuts, that one on one jump ball where it looked like my guy had position. Was expecting catch or incomplete, you're DB being behind my guy and getting the pick twice ><. The first one was my fault but still didn't expect a pick at all. Last one was aweful by me. But the one to open the second half was bullshit! Dez Bryant bobbling catches in the red zone as he's breaking tackles too. That was ridiculous lol. Sorry for injuring half of your team. I can't believe I just lost to Sanchez. Also you tackling my 6'6" QB at the 1 and him not being able to fall forward at all on the scramble was pretty hilarious.

Redskins: 10
Sudfield: 32.3, 13/25, 159 yds, 0 TD, 3 INTs // 1 rush, 1 yd
Jones: 15 rushes, 45 yds, 1 TD // 1 rec, 1 yd
Reed: 5 rec, 55 yds
Galette: 3 Tkls, 1 Sack, 1 FF

Cowboys: 15
Prescott: 118.8, 2/2 26 yds
Sanchez: 71.5, 15/21, 150 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT, 1 Fumble
Elliott: 21 carries, 54 yds, 1 TD // 3 rec, 17 yds
Bryant: 5 rec, 47 yds
Scandrick: 5 Tkls, 2 INTs

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Trasher. That was about the luckiest game I have ever played.

Dude was killing me all game. 4th quarter I get TWO fumbles returned for TDs to win the game 24-19. Unreal.

Trasher

GG Trasher. That was about the luckiest game I have ever played.

Dude was killing me all game. 4th quarter I get TWO fumbles returned for TDs to win the game 24-19. Unreal.

GG :(

That's the best game I've played all year, and then back to back fumbles for TDs the other way. Not to mention the third consecutive fumble that I recovered giving me a 2nd and 23 lol. That was something else.

Some drunk guy just crashed into my neighbors parked car... Lol

Also, fb dive is a high percentage play in rl and can very much be stopped in game. I only used it twice. Don't let it get to 3rd and short.

Wussle with a game winning read option keeper. First time all season I've actually kept it for positive yards.

Was a sloppy first quarter but ended up a GG.

I wouldn't have blamed you if you had gone for it on a few of those 4th and nothings when you were at the 50+ range for FGs.

Smokey

a drop on 3rd and 2 on the final drive to a wide open TE, and then a blatant overthrow to a wide open WR on 4th down.

game is trash.

games remaining:

titans vs. bears (titans sim win)
jags vs. bills - ?
bengals vs. ravens - sim (game dc on them)
rams vs. saints (saints sim win)
pats vs. jets (pats sim win)

so just 1 game really still pending

also incase anyone missed it a couple days ago:

TO FIX THE ISSUE OF THE GAME NOT RECORDING YOUR KICKING STATS, MAKE SURE YOUR PUNTER IS NOT YOUR KICKOFF GUY. IT MUST BE YOUR KICKER OR ELSE IT WONT RECORD YOUR FG/XP STATS

i confirmed this to be true as it is now recording my kicking stats

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Can't play Madden too late, had a dream I was playing the game. Can't say that has ever happened to me before.

Somnia when are you available pending the advance later? Best bet for me is before the early games tomorrow. I get AP and Smith after our game, can't wait.

Edit: Actually I should be available pretty much all day outside of the Giants game but the earlier the better.

Somnia

Can't play Madden too late, had a dream I was playing the game. Can't say that has ever happened to me before.

Somnia when are you available pending the advance later? Best bet for me is before the early games tomorrow. I get AP and Smith after our game, can't wait.

Edit: Actually I should be available pretty much all day outside of the Giants game but the earlier the better.

I'm free all day tomorrow other than the Cowboys/Packers game so pick a time (after 8am cst, let me sleep some!) and I'll be there.

Top Bottom