• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Gears of War 4 SP is pretty bland. Shitty voice acting, laughable story, cookie cutter characters. I guess it's kinda cool they have the robot enemies from vanquish but so far it's just: rush into area, hide behind a wall, shoot up 1p guys, move on

This is how my game against LJ starts:

1. PA Screen that could go a lot if Cooper knew how to block
2. Interception
3. Allow wide open pass
4. Allow big run
5. TD

Great start!

GG LJ sorry that was essentially one half of football for you, game was over so I just chewed clock. played fucking terrible from the beginning and couldn't finish off any meaningful drives. you baited me nicely on the first INT.

Back to Jeff Fisher territory I go :(

Lol at this companies pricing model. I just bought the Rig 500HS headset for $40 at Best Buy and ordered the 500e ear cups (the 7.1 surround cups that are on the $135 model) for $50 + $10 for the boom. The cups snap on and off to the same frame.... Getting extra ear cups and saving $35....

JABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LJ11

GG LJ sorry that was essentially one half of football for you, game was over so I just chewed clock. played fucking terrible from the beginning and couldn't finish off any meaningful drives. you baited me nicely on the first INT.

Back to Jeff Fisher territory I go :(

The difference was the scoop fumble, I liked how you took your time early in the game picking your spots and plays, but the scoop fumble killed the game. Whatever they fixed with the tuning updates was killed with the latest patch, QBs are back to fumbling way too easily, it kills the game.

The difference was the scoop fumble, I liked how you took your time early in the game picking your spots and plays, but the scoop fumble killed the game. Whatever they fixed with the tuning updates was killed with the latest patch, QBs are back to fumbling way too easily, it kills the game.

Eh, QBs do fumble easily especially if you hit pass right before being sacked, but my pocket awareness was really awful all game. Had no sense of where the pressure was coming from, didn't really try to move from it, I was basically Ryan Tannehill that game.

Week 12

Next vance: Tuesday @ 4 pm pst

Games:

Cowboys/vikings
lions/saints
rams/pats
broncos/jags
49ers/bears
texans/packers
chiefs/falcons
fins/ravens
eagles/bengals
bills/raiders
bucs/chargers
giants/steelers
skins/cards
panthers/seahawks
colts/jets

Somnia

Gears of War 4 SP is pretty bland. Shitty voice acting, laughable story, cookie cutter characters. I guess it's kinda cool they have the robot enemies from vanquish but so far it's just: rush into area, hide behind a wall, shoot up 1p guys, move on

Keep playing before you judge, game gets much much better. Also the story starts very slow and picks up.

Greg

couldn't catch a fuckin' break until the 4th quarter - game was ridiculous with broken tackles, drops, and INTs

Gg Jabee. Everything about this team is awful. That first TD drive and pass was so good. Then I kick a FG on 4th and inches. So many passes 5 yards overs my WRs head straight to a DB -.-. Ending was pretty funny. Dotson comes down with the most ridiculous catch on a perfect throw into a triple coverage window on fourth and long. The next play I throw a pick.

Redskins: 17
Sudfield: 58.3, 11/20, 1 TD , 4 INTs, 1 Fumble
Bercovici: 84.6, 9/13, 1 TD, 2 INTs
Jones: 7 carries, 27 yds // 3 rec, 31 yds
Reed: 5 rec, 68 yds, 1 TD
Breeland: 5 Tkls, 1 INT

Cardinals: 24
Palmer: 93.1, 25/43, 300 yds, 3 TD, 1 INT
Johnson: 12 carries, 52 yds, 1 Fumble // 6 rec, 49 yds
Nelson: 4 rec, 94 yds, 2 TDs
Bethel: 2 Tkls, 1 Sack, 1 INT, 1 FF

Birdman02

GG FMT. Cutler really is the worst. I swear that his arm strength makes it impossible to throw a touch pass. I really wish I could downgrade his throw power.

Also, the amount of passes my team drops is laughable.

Greg

GG FMT. Cutler really is the worst. I swear that his arm strength makes it impossible to throw a touch pass. I really wish I could downgrade his throw power.
judging by your reactions after these games, I think his only good game was against me when he was superman

Also, the amount of passes my team drops is laughable.

gg brah. you baited me into 3 of those int's with great user play. the 4th int was just an inaccurate throw by kapernicus. what is funny about your drops is there were some horrible drops, but then on the 2 point conversion and another catch on 3rd down that TE of yours goes up high and gets blasted but still hangs onto the ball!

also, just like all season, i can't run consistently. it's to the point where on 3rd and short i don't even want to try to run the ball. the interior of my line has poor run blocking and i just can't get any push.

oh and that djax touchdown catch was bs lol

Top Bottom