• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

Ugh GG AT, Thats what I get for being so terrible at kicking, two missed XPs was the diff.

GG, always have fun to have the kicking meter determine the game. Think I missed an XP and a field goal.

Add yet another injury to the list with Vereen done for the year. I've now lost my starting QB, #1 WR and #1 RB for significant chunks of this season. Good times.

GG, always have fun to have the kicking meter determine the game. Think I missed an XP and a field goal.

Add yet another injury to the list with Vereen done for the year. I've now lost my starting QB, #1 WR and #1 RB for significant chunks of this season. Good times.

That game was so weird, You were destroying my passing offense but i was running all over the place, and you couldn't run but your passing was destroying me all game

Sorry about Verheen :(

BigAT

That game was so weird, You were destroying my passing offense but i was running all over the place, and you couldn't run but your passing was destroying me all game

Sorry about Verheen :(

Yeah, your RB was unstoppable for whatever reason. It wasn't just like your O-line was blocking well (though they were decent), the number of open field shit he broke open was kind of nuts.

DCX

DCX
GG DCX. Julio Jones is crazy. You killed my screen game and I couldn't get anything going in the running game.
GG man.

Your D has alot of speed so I was worried I could get anytjing over the top but man Julio is playing like Julio!

I'm concerned with my lack of running game :/ just can't get anything going at all.

Jalen Collins is playing like a man possessed in the secondary.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When's vance? I can probably play at my normal 7-8pst if I don't get held up again at work.
I believe the advance is tomorrow but i work 7am to 5:30 pm eastern.

I will be around tonight just let me know sooner rather than later if you can play so I dont stay up. 7 pt would be best for me.

Greg

I think we play, LJ

I'm free this afternoon/early evening, but probably won't be around tonight unless it's late - let me know what's good for you

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The TV I bought last month got an update last night and now supports HDR. I didn't know that was possible. What a time to be alive. Guess I have a reason to buy a ps4 pro now.

Top Bottom