• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Oh you mean HFA

what a coincidence!

the thing with HFA is you have to weather the storm early. in both of my losses, they were on the road and i got down big early, but stabilized in the 2nd half and made games of it. the main thing i noticed is your OL blocking seems to be much better at home. that is when user play on defense has to make the difference

Bread

Banned
Bread, despite it feeling like I converted a lot of third downs I went a mere 2-9 to your 6-12. If I could've converted a few more I might've not had to settle for so many FGs!

Also I need to upload that last Sherman pick, because clearly EA doesn't know how to do collision detection.

Edit: WTF it didn't count the game?
What really? What the hell

You get the win, sucks about the stats though. I needed those Martavis and Gourley tds :(
it happens sometimes if you don't full exit the game (or one of the players doesn't). who fucked up!

ps ill set you for the W blue. sorry :/
Shit that's my bad then. I put my PS4 in rest at the post game menu after looking at the replays. Sorry blue I won't do that again.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Saw the first 3 episodes of the new Black Mirror. They've all been great, but 1.3 and 2.1 are still my favorites thus far.

rinse82

CvXx23qWIAA7Ipx

Bruh

it happens sometimes if you don't full exit the game (or one of the players doesn't). who fucked up!

They were playing at the same time as crimson and I. We lost connection and when I tried to get back EA servers were down again.

If you missed it last night sim our game. He was up 13-6 start of 4th. You can give him the win.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Splat? I answered your PM an hour ago. I'm going to head out and run my errands now. I'll be back home later. Maybe we can link up then.

This is what's going on now in the Jeff Fisher Division...

1. Raiders 7-6 (4-0 division) Chargers, Colts, Broncos
2. Chargers 7-6 (1-3 division) Raiders, Browns, Chiefs
3. Broncos 7-7 (3-1 division) Chiefs, Raiders
4. Chiefs 7-7 (0-4 division) Broncos, Chargers

There's too many god damn scenarios, we'll just have to let it play out. At this point, anything's possible with the division games we each have left.

DCX

DCX

There's too many god damn scenarios, we'll just have to let it play out. At this point, anything's possible with the division games we each have left.
Holy shit!

DCX

Lol wow. Don't think I've ever seen anything like that... in our league or real life!

Lol wow. Don't think I've ever seen anything like that... in our league or real life!
Yes you have. It was your trash ass NFC West that had a bunch of mediocre teams in the hunt years ago!
I think that was the year Seattle made it at 9-7 or something, when they beat the Saints in round 1.

I was slightly off, That was 2010-2011, the division was...
7-9
7-9
6-10
5-11

Yiiiiiiikes.

Yes you have. It was your trash ass NFC West that had a bunch of mediocre teams in the hunt years ago!
I think that was the year Seattle made it at 9-7 or something, when they beat the Saints in round 1.

I was slightly off, That was 2010-2011, the division was...
7-9
7-9
6-10
5-11

Yiiiiiiikes.

but going into the final 2 weeks there were already nfcw teams eliminated. your entire division is in play

What really? What the hell

You get the win, sucks about the stats though. I needed those Martavis and Gourley tds :(

Shit that's my bad then. I put my PS4 in rest at the post game menu after looking at the replays. Sorry blue I won't do that again.

I'm sad to lose of the nice plays I had but it's not a big deal. I figured it was the hack stuff cause when I exited the menu it told me my connection was lost.

Ok so I took a closer look at this...I think this is accurate.

The Broncos need to win their last two games (One against the Raiders), and hope for a Raiders L this week or next, but preferably not to the Chargers. This would put the Raiders in a tie with the Broncos and we would have the same division record. I think the game would check common opponent win % after that. If the Chargers beat the Raiders today, the Broncos would still have a chance, but they would have to count on the Chargers losing one of the last two in order to at least tie, and since they don't play each other, the Broncos would prefer for the Raiders to win today to get that Chargers L out of the way. But if Oakland loses out, and the Chargers drop 1 of the last 2, there's still a chance.

The Chiefs need to win out, and also need for the Raiders to beat the Chargers so that in the event that the Chargers and Chiefs are tied at 9-7, the Chiefs would have a better division record and wouldn't need to worry about tiebreakers. But then they would need Oakland to lose the last two. If the Chargers win tonight, then the Chiefs would need the Raiders to lose to the Colts or Broncos, and for the Chargers to lose to the Browns in order to avoid the tiebreaker.

One player will be eliminated from playoff contention based off the week 16 Chiefs-Broncos tilt.

TBH my mind blew up thinking about all this and it's probably wrong.

Should be fun!

Ok so I took a closer look at this...I think this is accurate.

The Broncos need to win their last two games (One against the Raiders), and hope for a Raiders L this week or next, but preferably not to the Chargers. This would put the Raiders in a tie with the Broncos and we would have the same division record. I think the game would check common opponent win % after that. If the Chargers beat the Raiders today, the Broncos would still have a chance, but they would have to count on the Chargers losing one of the last two in order to at least tie, and since they don't play each other, the Broncos would prefer for the Raiders to win today to get that Chargers L out of the way. But if Oakland loses out, and the Chargers drop 1 of the last 2, there's still a chance.

The Chiefs need to win out, and also need for the Raiders to beat the Chargers so that in the event that the Chargers and Chiefs are tied at 9-7, the Chiefs would have a better division record and wouldn't need to worry about tiebreakers. But then they would need Oakland to lose the last two. If the Chargers win tonight, then the Chiefs would need the Raiders to lose to the Colts or Broncos, and for the Chargers to lose to the Browns in order to avoid the tiebreaker.

One player will be eliminated from playoff contention based off the week 16 Chiefs-Broncos tilt.

TBH my mind blew up thinking about all this and it's probably wrong.

Should be fun!

AnD all because of that OT throw to amari!

Top Bottom