• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Ferny

Yup. I can't connect again. Sorry Bowser but I really don't wanna wait around to see whether they start working again or not in 25 minutes and won't be around tomorrow so give him the sim win if anything :(

brentech

You dick, at least let me buy you a beer next time you're in town.

It's a family owned and operated place in my town.
http://www.nybageldelis.com/about-us/

I was born in actual, actual, upstate NY, but have never been to NYC.
cBj1LTf.png

DJ Bowser

Yup. I can't connect again. Sorry Bowser but I really don't wanna wait around to see whether they start working again or not in 25 minutes and won't be around tomorrow so give him the sim win if anything :(
Lame. How late will you potentially be around tonight if the servers stop being trash?

DJ Bowser

Ferny aint the type of guy that is going to wait to find out.
dac15_stab.gif

That's what everyone should aspire to do when dealing with Madden.
Sounds about right.

I couldn't get on and was just able to now after restarting my PS4.

Maybe he could try that once. Once is all I ask!

Ferny

Sounds about right.

I couldn't get on and was just able to now after restarting my PS4.

Maybe he could try that once. Once is all I ask!
Ive been trying all day to play stuff. Only got like an hour of connection time in. Not like I just got on now.

Greg

3 easy pick attempts and no triangle response
47 drops
entire team stays healthy until it's actually important

Madden just finds new ways to get my hopes up and tell me to eat shit

DJ Bowser

Game was game, Fern.

I was surprised you opened the 4th chewing clock while marching to make it a 1-score game.

Kenyan Drake regressed due to poor YPC. -2 to ball carrier vision which is what I've spent points on. Lame.

i feel like if ferny gave 100% he would be one of the better players in the league. he gave me arguably my toughest game of the year (even though i lost 2 games by 3 points each, those games were on the road.... fern had me on the ropes in SF)

Bread, despite it feeling like I converted a lot of third downs I went a mere 2-9 to your 6-12. If I could've converted a few more I might've not had to settle for so many FGs!

Also I need to upload that last Sherman pick, because clearly EA doesn't know how to do collision detection.

Edit: WTF it didn't count the game?

Top Bottom