• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Why couldn't you just tell me that tho? It's no big deal I'm not upset in the least. But it isn't my fault it didn't happen. Can you go sometime this afternoon? Sometime before Charles Clay styles all over the fins preferably.

..when's Vance?

I can play tonight. I don't know when the vance is. Probably late, but like I said earlier, I can go sometimes after 8.

dota in 2017 LUL

CvdghvuVYAAhyFO.jpg

cBj1LTf.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dumb reddit overreaction.

Bulldog made the real point, where there are so many other things to bitch out that valve should be fixing. Numbers and a stun bar doesnt really matter.

Dumb reddit overreaction.

Bulldog made the real point, where there are so many other things to bitch out that valve should be fixing. Numbers and a stun bar doesnt really matter.

This sounds like a sports game when there's so many things wrong with the game and people gotta complain about the shoes or the trim of a jersey

brentech

Ok I brought my PS4 with me. Brent when can you play after the advance. I am +5 hours from ET.

not sure when advance is, but generally available to start 10-10:30pm ET

We currently don't have a schedule with the baby that is 'regular' during the day to provide any sort of time.

Reddit DotA fans are weird, they complain about anything that makes the game remotely more user friendly. I guess they're cool with not growing the playerbase and the game dying in a year or two.

BigAT

Reddit DotA fans are weird, they complain about anything that makes the game remotely more user friendly. I guess they're cool with not growing the playerbase and the game dying in a year or two.

I personally think the bigger problem is that the UI for all of it has been pretty awful.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I personally think the bigger problem is that the UI for all of it has been pretty awful.

The UI and various bugs that have been about since the reborn beta should take precedence over most anything.

After that, Jakiro/Viper/Sladar remodels and giving the heroes iteme that don't have any cosmetic things.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
not sure when advance is, but generally available to start 10-10:30pm ET

We currently don't have a schedule with the baby that is 'regular' during the day to provide any sort of time.
Ok so I want to be clear that 10 is 3 AM here so if we schedule it I really want to make it happen at that time. If there is any way you can do earlier it would be really appreciated but as it stands please let me know what day works best.

brentech

Ok so I want to be clear that 10 is 3 AM here so if we schedule it I really want to make it happen at that time. If there is any way you can do earlier it would be really appreciated but as it stands please let me know what day works best.

It's impossible for me to give any concrete answer with a 6 week old at this point. Literally the only time I know that has worked so far is when we put the baby to bed at 10-1030 each night.

Is there a chance I could play earlier? Yes. Do I have any idea if or when that would happen, absolutely not.

JABEE

Is the league advancing tonight? I still haven't played my game. I just sent a PM to Lonestar late tonight. I don't know if we will get it in.

EDIT: Lonestar just PM'd me to take the SIM win.

Top Bottom