• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

guys i dont get it
T0xlAQI.gif

Nightz, I know you're coming back from out of town, just let me know whenever's a nice time for you to get it done tonight and what your window is. I'm gonna be doing some work or grabbing food so just let me know, I'll be around the rest of the night

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Splat give me a few minutes if that's OK. Split screening the Cubs post game and OSU

brentech

significantly the worst game of the season for me - by the widest of margins, about by the same margin that I missed my opening field goal.
hit wrong button on a pass and it goes for a taint when the game was still manageable. 5 total picks, most were just bad decisions, the button miss press, and at least one where the ball just didn't go to the target.

sack fumble goes for TD, wasn't me trying to get the ball out because a sack, just me not seeing the pressure when throwing the ball.

accidental time out at the end when controller falls out of hands - everything went well!

goose egged. I didn't do anything positive.
GG

cBj1LTf.png

edit: I'm actual super pissed about the picks, cause now I look like all you schmucks that can barely stave off 1:1 TD/INT ratio. fuck

Birdman02

GG Brent. It was ugly on both sides. A couple of lucky defensive plays was the only difference. Unfortunately, I lost Freeman for the last 2 games to a shoulder tear.

Edit: On a completely un-interesting note, I'm 2-0 with Hoyer.

brentech

GG Brent. It was ugly on both sides. A couple of lucky defensive plays was the only difference. Unfortunately, I lost Freeman for the last 2 games to a shoulder tear.
Was so pisses when I got a pick And then defensive holding was called. Thought that was turned off. Got another user pick the next play which settled me down so I could throw one right back

brent opening up the possibility of the wildcard being stolen from him!

looks like you better beat the giants next week CB!

p.s.

brent, defensive holding and defensive PI are indeed turned off. i even double checked it earlier in the season after i got called for one. you can look yourself! both penalties off/at 0.

Birdman02

Was so pisses when I got a pick And then defensive holding was called. Thought that was turned off. Got another user pick the next play which settled me down so I could throw one right back
That sequence of plays was certainly interesting. I think that's the first time I've thrown interceptions on consecutive plays.

DJ Bowser

brent opening up the possibility of the wildcard being stolen from him!

looks like you better beat the giants next week CB!

p.s.

brent, defensive holding and defensive PI are indeed turned off. i even double checked it earlier in the season after i got called for one. you can look yourself! both penalties off/at 0.

I got called for defensive holding two games in a row.

brentech

I wasn't saying they weren't turned off, just dumb that the game still triggers an animation if it does, or just randomly calls it

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This is weird none of my defensive players actually got the XP that they earned. Offensive players did. If I go into their progression history it shows how much XP they were supposed to earn but it's not there.

Example Ross Cockrell had 3 INT's hit a milestone goal and a weekly goal. At the bottom of "This week" it shows his total as "+3 upgrade, +1136 XP, +3 Legacy, +2 Conf. This sucks. He's a player that I have selected on my weekly practices to focus on and today was a big game for him that should have given me a chance to upgrade some of his skills. Bah.

edit - does the '+3 upgrade' mean that the computer automatically spent his XP points? In the weekly summary under Skill Progression it says +3 to Block Shedding.

I had a rough day at work, which started at 7am. Asking for a window since two nights ago and all I ever got was " tonight". I'm the unreasonable one though..

I had a rough day at work, which started at 7am. Asking for a window since two nights ago and all I ever got was " tonight". I'm the unreasonable one though..

I can't give exact times because I don't know when my kid will fall asleep. But anyone that schedules with me would tell you that I'm generally available every night after 8-9pm eastern.

I can't give exact times because I don't know when my kid will fall asleep. But anyone that schedules with me would tell you that I'm generally available every night after 8-9pm eastern.
Why couldn't you just tell me that tho? It's no big deal I'm not upset in the least. But it isn't my fault it didn't happen. Can you go sometime this afternoon? Sometime before Charles Clay styles all over the fins preferably.

..when's Vance?

Top Bottom