• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DCX

DCX
Gg Az.

Rain games are horrible :/ I suppose realistic with the slip here and there on routes and drop backs but man it's frustrating.

My FB has dropped like five key third down conversions this season :/

DCX

Mike Leach for president

There’s some teams — the Cubs are one of them — where there’s just too many Cubs fans. They’re one of those teams that, for whatever reason — I guess it’s cause people like the way their uniforms look or something — every yuppie with a BMW or some special attachment to its computer or some designer set of jeans or something like that is a Cubs fan, and refers to it as ‘my Cubbies.’

If you say ‘my’ in front of your team, well, then that’s dubious, OK? You know, ‘my this, my that.’ Come on, now. And so you get ‘my Cubbies.’ You don’t get ‘my Indians.’ You get ‘my Cubbies,’ OK?

And I think there’s just too many out-of-the-woodwork people that like ‘em that just like ‘em cause they like the uniforms, don’t know the first thing about baseball, probably have never even attended a Cubs game, but that’s just gonna be their team since they have something to talk about over the copy machine and the cooler.

So as a result, you know, going against the whole wave of probably seven-eighths of America, I want the Indians. Me and the city of Cleveland.

Gg Az.

Rain games are horrible :/ I suppose realistic with the slip here and there on routes and drop backs but man it's frustrating.

My FB has dropped like five key third down conversions this season :/

DCX

GG. Felt pretty good about how my team was playing in the first game but then I guess you lost your connection or whatever. In the second game, I could tell immediately that you were getting the visiting team HFA treatment. Ah well. Madden is Madden.

Birdman02

GG Drizz. I really wish this game could track dropped passes correctly because I'm pretty sure Alshon Jeffery would lead the league. 95 catch, 98 cit and 99 spec catch, and I counted at least 5 drops in the second half and that's not counting the 2-3 deep passes that were just knocked out of his hands.

GG Drizz. I really wish this game could track dropped passes correctly because I'm pretty sure Alshon Jeffery would lead the league. 95 catch, 98 cit and 99 spec catch, and I counted at least 5 drops in the second half and that's not counting the 2-3 deep passes that were just knocked out of his hands.

Does he have the drop open pass trait?

DJ Bowser

Gg lj.

I've never shouted "are you fucking kidding me" more in one game. I don't understand why my defenders going for the ball never actually touch it and just let people catch it and pass them by (especially that last 3rd down).

I also should have learned my lesson about throwing deep posts in wind with a noodle-armed QB. Very frustrating game but losing is better for draft stock!

And despite you fumbling 5 times no one on my team has any forced fumbles. Game is trash!

GG Bird. I really thought I was gonna win that. Threw a lot of picks. Half of em are just cause my rookie backup is inaccurate as fuck. A couple were great user, but that one by Fuller in the third was bs. Wanted to hold onto the last INT, I had Reed on the 25 ish just had to hold it a bit longer, couldn't though would've been sacked so I forced it at your user. Can't complain about anything really with the way the fumble gods blessed me. First game since I lost Kirk that was close!

Redskins: 24
Bercovici: 83.0, 19/30, 328 yds, 2 TDs, 5 INTs
Jones: 11 rushes, 66 yds, 1 TD // 3 rec, 9 yds
Doctson: 8 rec, 124 yds
Smith: 5 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1.5 Sacks

Bears: 27
Hoyer: 100.8, 28/43, 379 yds, 1 TD, 0 INTs // 1 rush, -7 yds, 1 Fumble
Langford: 6 carries, 16 yds, 1 TD // 5 rec, 99 yds
Royal: 6 rec, 69 yds, 1 TDs
Hosley: 2 Tkls, 1 INT, 1 TD

....did you have the ice the kicker cam before I used the TO? And then when I used it to ice you it went away?

He does not.

Also, he has the cover ball for all hits trait, but I swear he puts the ball on the ground even after the weakest contact.
That's for fumbles. Contact during a a catch is just up to some rng. Wasn't open enough for a high percentage catch on a bunch of em! Jeffrey breaks so many damn tackles tho.

Birdman02

GG Bird. I really thought I was gonna win that. Threw a lot of picks. Half of em are just cause my rookie backup is inaccurate as fuck. A couple were great user, but that one by Fuller in the third was bs. Wanted to hold onto the last INT, I had Reed on the 25 ish just had to hold it a bit longer, couldn't though would've been sacked so I forced it at your user. Can't complain about anything really with the way the fumble gods blessed me. First game since I lost Kirk that was close!

Redskins: 24
Bercovici: 83.0, 19/30, 328 yds, 2 TDs, 5 INTs
Jones: 11 rushes, 66 yds, 1 TD // 3 rec, 9 yds
Doctson: 8 rec, 124 yds
Smith: 5 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1.5 Sacks

Bears: 27
Hoyer: 100.8, 28/43, 379 yds, 1 TD, 0 INTs // 1 rush, -7 yds, 1 Fumble
Langford: 6 carries, 16 yds, 1 TD // 5 rec, 99 yds
Royal: 6 rec, 69 yds, 1 TDs
Hosley: 2 Tkls, 1 INT, 1 TD

....did you have the ice the kicker cam before I used the TO? And then when I used it to ice you it went away?

Lol. Yeah, I iced myself by taking the TO with 3 seconds left, and you un-froze my kicker with another TO. That makes no damn sense!

LJ11

Gg lj.

I've never shouted "are you fucking kidding me" more in one game. I don't understand why my defenders going for the ball never actually touch it and just let people catch it and pass them by (especially that last 3rd down).

I also should have learned my lesson about throwing deep posts in wind with a noodle-armed QB. Very frustrating game but losing is better for draft stock!

GG Bowser, switching on defenders sucks when the ball is in the air. Honestly, that should have been a catch by Sammy because it was an open throw but Tyrod hung it a bit and allowed your DB to catch up to it. I made some bad throws where I was lucky to get the knock down.

Honestly, you should have ran more, just throw short simple shit. You kept dialing up the corner blitzes so I just said fuck it, nothing over 10 yards for the most part, not worth the sack strip. I thought you were going to int one pass, you knew I was going to the out route but for whatever reason you saw the drag and turned to that route. Give me the drag, I was going to the out until you stopped with the CB blitzes, worth to jump it and give up the drag.

GG. Felt pretty good about how my team was playing in the first game but then I guess you lost your connection or whatever. In the second game, I could tell immediately that you were getting the visiting team HFA treatment. Ah well. Madden is Madden.

I don't see why tiburon can't program a "reconnect" feature. Lazy fucks

GG Nightz, that fair catch fumble was madden fucking you over for sure, something like that would put me on tilt the whole game but you didn't get phased and kept the pressure on the whole time

I was in disbelief at Johnson's fumble. It's like madden decided ahead of time he was going to fumble on that play lol. It highlighted him and said "1 fumble this season" right before you hit him

rinse82

GG Nightz, that fair catch fumble was madden fucking you over for sure, something like that would put me on tilt the whole game but you didn't get phased and kept the pressure on the whole time

I was in disbelief at Johnson's fumble. It's like madden decided ahead of time he was going to fumble on that play lol. It highlighted him and said "1 fumble this season" right before you hit him

who won?

Nightz

GG. That special teams play was something that would happen to the real life Chargers so I guess the game is realistic.

I think I need to win next week and the jags need to lose for me to have a shot at getting in. I think pats have tiebreaker on me for the wild card :(

I think if I win my next 2 games, I'm in no matter what

With that being said I'm going to lose my last 2 games, so it won't matter

I want us all to finish 8-8 even though that means I won't make the playoffs.

Has anybody tried the Dark Souls 3 DLC? I still haven't even really started the regular game shit was stuttering on my gtx1080 and I never went back to it.

DJ Bowser

have you guys ever heard your ear breathing

this is freaking me out
south-park-s14e07c07-im-walking-on-sunshine-16x9.jpg

Splat

Really enjoyed 2 hours of back 2 back Madden. What a time.

Yep, I enjoyed the dc where it was late and I was up 11 (you were driving, I wasn't gonna ask for a win, game wasn't for sure, just that it was mostly through the game and I was up), and on the runback I lose both Dalton and Eifert to dislocations (hip, elbow). Dalton's gone for playoffs, Eifert might be back but limited. Much like '15 Bengals, playoffs ruined by injuries :(

At least I don't have Osweiler as a QB, right smokes? gg!

Smokey

Yep, I enjoyed the dc where it was late and I was up 11 (you were driving, I wasn't gonna ask for a win, game wasn't for sure, just that it was mostly through the game and I was up), and on the runback I lose both Dalton and Eifert to dislocations (hip, elbow). Dalton's gone for playoffs, Eifert might be back but limited. Much like '15 Bengals, playoffs ruined by injuries :(

At least I don't have Osweiler as a QB, right smokes? gg!

Eifert out for 5 weeks. Dalton out for 8. I win. HoLd it.

Top Bottom